Your Username...why'd you choose it?

PageAngel

• 8 months later...
I've always loved the Beatles' song, and as a child, I often imagined to be in the world with the tangerine trees and newspapertaxis of yellow and green...

No, seriously, this song had a heavy influence on me and my life; sounds silly, doesn't it?

Always loved those lyrics. Good choice.

A friend gave me that name a number of years ago. There was a show on the Showtime network called the Superdave Osborne Show and he does all these crazy things and gets hurt doing them. It's all done by camera trickery such as him skydiving and the parachute doesn't open. It's pretty funny stuff. On the show he is totally serious about all of this and talks about what went wrong and not why he was so stupid to even try it. It makes for good TV.

Well, after having a few drinks in my friend's apartment, we'd put on some Zeppelin and I'd get up on his coffee table and play air guitar to Jimmy Page and so he started calling me that name and it's stuck with a few people who call me that.

A nickname my brother gave me several years back.No idea where he came up with it.

You might want to ask! We gave a guy at work the nickname K-9

He thinks it's because he's an attack dog but it's because the way he runs around behind the boss like his pet :lol: "Yes! Boss Yes! Boss"

You might want to ask! We gave a guy at work the nickname K-9

He thinks it's because he's an attack dog but it's because the way he runs around behind the boss like his pet :lol: "Yes! Boss Yes! Boss"

:D Sadly, there are plenty more of his type out there.

"Tangie" was a nickname given to me by my friends in high school- obviously short for the song Tangerine- written by Jimmy Page- I had a crush on Jimmy (and still sorta do even after all these years, the Pagettes will know what I'm talking about LOL)- so they started calling me "Tangie" one day & the name stuck.

The "Stargroves" part comes from Mick Jagger's country home where they recorded The Rover, which is my favorite Zep song.