IF LED ZEPPELIN DECIDES TO TOUR THE WHOLE WORLD IN 2009, WHAT CITY AND COUNTRY SHOULD THE BAND START FIRST?

YES! Saint Louis!!!

n17436253314_5818.jpg

:yay::yourock:

How's it going "sweetredwine?" I hope all is well with you. I LOVE ROME, ITALY! I really enjoy walking around the Coliseum. It would even be more cooler if Rome would fix the Coliseum back to its true glory form and beauty and hire the mighty LED ZEPPELIN to perform a 3 hour gig there and show it worldwide on Pay Per View. Its only wishful thinking, but what a sight that would be. ROCK ON!

I LOVE ROME, ITALY! ...

Have you been to Gethsemani, too? :whistling:

9780813123486lrg.jpg

Thomas Merton was accidentally electrocuted in Bangkok on December 10, 1968 (Led Zep reunion date!)

:fan:

and was later buried at Gethsemani (his monastery in Kentucky) , but several of his books were published just recently, for example:

"... before reading, meditation and worship turn into contemplation, they must merge into a unified and intuitive vision of reality.

"In reading, for instance, we pass from one thought to another, we follow the development of the author's ideas, and we contribute some ideas of our own if we read well. This activity is discursive. Reading becomes contemplative when, instead of reasoning we abandon the sequence of the author's thoughts in order not only to follow our own thoughts (meditation), but simply to rise above thought and penetrate into the mystery of truth which is experienced intuitively as present and actual." ...

"[T]he contemplative intuition of reality is a perception of value: a perception which is not intellectual or speculative, but practical and experiential. It is not just a matter of observation, but of realization. It is not something abstract and general, but concrete and particular. It is a personal grasp of the existential meaning and value of reality."

from "The Inner Experience" by Thomas Merton, pages 59-60

How's it going "Kashmir96?" I hope all is well with you. I wouldn't mind spending a few thousands just to see ZEPPELIN perform live at KNEBWORTH. We'd all have a great time for sure. ROCK ON!

Whoooooo :thumbsup: My Dad Went To The Famous concert on the 11th he said that it was the best concert that he went to

Have you been to Gethsemani, too? :whistling:

9780813123486lrg.jpg

Thomas Merton was accidentally electrocuted in Bangkok on December 10, 1968 (Led Zep reunion date!)

:fan:

and was later buried at Gethsemani (his monastery in Kentucky) , but several of his books were published just recently, for example:

"... before reading, meditation and worship turn into contemplation, they must merge into a unified and intuitive vision of reality.

"In reading, for instance, we pass from one thought to another, we follow the development of the author's ideas, and we contribute some ideas of our own if we read well. This activity is discursive. Reading becomes contemplative when, instead of reasoning we abandon the sequence of the author's thoughts in order not only to follow our own thoughts (meditation), but simply to rise above thought and penetrate into the mystery of truth which is experienced intuitively as present and actual." ...

"[T]he contemplative intuition of reality is a perception of value: a perception which is not intellectual or speculative, but practical and experiential. It is not just a matter of observation, but of realization. It is not something abstract and general, but concrete and particular. It is a personal grasp of the existential meaning and value of reality."

from "The Inner Experience" by Thomas Merton, pages 59-60

How's it going "sweetredwine?" I hope all is well with you. Unfortunately, I have not been to Gethsemani but you sure make me wish that I have! Ha Ha! The picture on the book looks like a paradise. Thanks for your comment and ROCK ON!

Whoooooo :thumbsup: My Dad Went To The Famous concert on the 11th he said that it was the best concert that he went to

How's it going "Kashmir96?" I hope all is well with you. It seems to me that everyone that I have talked to that attended the KNEBWORTH 1979 shows not only had the best time of their lives, but it changed their lives forever. I may not have attended the KNEBWORTH shows, but at least I get to see both shows in their entirety on DVD. Both shows were magical in a very special way especially since LED ZEPPELIN wanted to close out the 1970's with a big bang! In a way, I do compare LED ZEPPELIN'S triumphant final moments of KNEBWORTH 1979 as the 1970's decade is coming to a close to that of THE BEATLES' triumphant final moments on the rooftop of Apple in 1969 as the 1960's decade was coming to a close. In my opinion, you save the best for last! I wouldn't have it any other way. Thanks for your comment and ROCK ON!

I think that they should do the 02 arena and then tour Europe then the States.

Hopefully they would come to KENTUCKY!!!!

How's it going "Michael Page?" I hope all is well with you. Anywhere is fine with me as long as they jam together. I wouldn't mind going to Kentucky though because then I can STEAL the Colonel's recipe and make my own Kentucky F-R-I-E-D C-H-I-C-K-E-N!!!!!! Ha Ha! Thanks for your comment and ROCK ON!

We all know deep down a tour is about as likely as hell freezing over but since we can all dream, I have love in my eyes and flowers in my hair so their going to California. :hippy: The southern region to be specific.

How's it going "ledzepfvr?" I hope all is well with you. Living in California for 29 years, I wouldn't mind them doing a concert at The Forum like when I saw them on 23 June 1977. I would pay to go see them there. Better yet, I wouldn't mind them going back to Oakland and set the record straight there. And even if they do go back and set the record straight in Oakland, it won't bring Karac Plant back although I wished that it would. That was such a terrible tragedy. Thank you for your comment and ROCK ON!

Archived