Jimmy Page II "Stormtrooper" Limited Edition Sculpture

The Pagemeister

jimmypage-stormtrooper-front.jpg

Jimmy Page II "Stormtrooper" Limited Edition Sculpture

KnuckleBonz is excited to unveil a limited edition sculpture of Jimmy Page depicted just as he appeared on stage in Chicago in 1977. The Jimmy Page II “Stormtrooper” Rock Iconz® figure is a fully licensed, limited edition collectible. The figure is hand-painted and numbered and comes with a certificate of authenticity. This sculpture is licensed and personally approved by Jimmy Page.

The “Stormtrooper” is the second sculpture of Jimmy Page created in a limited edition by KnuckleBonz. The first figure was released in ‘07 and featured Page in his white “poppy” dragon suit and violin bow held high overhead.

Pricing and Availability:

The Jimmy Page II “Stormtrooper” Rock Iconz is expected to ship in November 2008. The figure stands 9” tall on top a wooden display base. This is a limited edition created by KnuckleBonz, there are only 3000 available worldwide.

haha sick awww i want one now!!

It's not funny. It made me cry.

You would think someone would gain some wisdom over the years.

This freaking hurts like hell. Strange move from what most consider a gentle man

I'll expand on that one. the part of me that knew about him wanting to cure cancer before I ever heard it cried. It's as if he never found himself again.

The part of me that feels the pain of losing my family to the Nazis wants to take one of those action figures and RAM it.... :angry:

Hoo boy. Not exactly a display of sensitivity in marketing. And just in time for the Tom Cruise film "Valkyrie"!

They made Jimmy look too healthy though - if they were going for realism, where is the heroin pallor and the stick-thin arms?

Well, I could be wrong but I always thought the stormtrooper thing was kind of a cool dig/counter and contrast to Nazi idealogy... same with some of Zep's album imagery, and even the band name to some extent. Like turning it (the Nazi history/stronghold) around on its ass, in fact... sort of ridiculing it but not making light of it. With Jimmy commandeering the music, taking the listening audience by storm, the power and strategies of his sonic attack, using the guitar as a 'weapon,' life-affirming instead of destroying.

I'm sorry to read that this image made anyone sad, though.

I'd like to think this was the case. I fear you may be giving Jimmy too much credit here, however. :( I think he just thought it was a cool outfit.

Agreed most people put to much behind what they were wearing, for all you know it could mean nothing at all but look at me im badass.

i like it. sorry to anyone offended by a hat, or a replica of a hat. to me, it is jimmy page-rock star. an image from my own past. i don't have the guts to put up photos of how i used to dress but this says 1977 to me, not 1945...

Hi All,

I think he might just be imitating the uniforms of the Jasta 11 Division, German Air Force which are portrayed on the front cover of "Led Zeppelin II", what do you all think about that then?

Regards, Danny

Then Amelia Earhart could fly him I guess. Just personal preference. Some people have very poor taste in toys.

Jimmy looked very cool in the outfit. But in a doll worth a few dollars for 100+ Come on now.

i like it. sorry to anyone offended by a hat, or a replica of a hat. to me, it is jimmy page-rock star. an image from my own past. i don't have the guts to put up photos of how i used to dress but this says 1977 to me, not 1945...

Hi Beatbo,

I dont think its just the hat, its the leather trousers, shirt and jackboots as well mate.

I wonder how many English people he must have pissed off by wearing a Dragon Suit, i mean you know how the English hate the Welsh? :lol:

I just hope he didnt wear a thistle or shamrock on any of his clothes as this could spark a civil war over here you know? :lol:

Regards, Danny

Archived