All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. Top Ramen sexy east Germans......
  4. Attended a really good service at Goodna this morning. Moving as always. Lest we forget.
  5. https://ultimateclassicrock.com/deep-purple-equals-one-new-album/
  6. https://www.rollingstone.com/music/music-features/lou-gramm-foreigner-rock-hall-1235009295/
  7. https://ultimateclassicrock.com/david-gilmour-luck-and-strange/
  8. SWAYMAN!!!!!!! Marchan comes through big also. good game for Boston. It's going to be a tough series. Both Pastrnak and Mathews kept off the board! tough to do.
  9. Yesterday
  10. Wow. I didn't know it at the time, but about 38 years ago I used to go to a "record store" on St. Marks Place. At the end of the block near the park. The place didn't really sell records but they had what I wanted at that age. Never knew about the Physical Graffiti tie-in till now. Nice and informative post!
  11. There's music then there's Led Zeppelin. People will still be listening to Zep long after we're all gone.
  12. That was a tough one to get! It’s probably my favorite piece. I missed it, too, so I ended up getting it by asking in Facebook groups like Blueberry Hill. It wasn’t cheap, I paid around $350 but it beats the insanity of $800+ on Discogs
  13. zosorose I see you have a copy of unstoppable metal machine . i tried but failed to get a copy . none of my suppliers could get it . and I refused to pay the crooks on discogs the prices they were asking . can I ask how you got your copy ?
  14. Not only very funny , but also well written. What a great story song. June 1973. Man this was big on the radio where I lived. We all loved it.
  15. cool live version - original single released in August 1968. Also topping the charts that summer: Sunshine of Your Love Born to Be Wild People Got to Be Free Stoned Soul Picnic Indian Lake Jumping Jack Flash Classical Gas Light My Fire (Jose Feliciano version) Hey Jude Hush - Deep Purple version
  16. in recent past taken delivery of the coda tapes , the hand that feeds and osaka 28th ( tonight you will be happy ) . the coda tapes is just ok . played it through once . will now probably sit on my shelf probably never to be played again . how many more times was good . but better versions available . the hand that feeds - smoking pig - is virtually unlistenable . packaging etc is first class . terrific splatter vinyl . have many versions of 27th april including night owl and dadgad . so had high hopes . the mix is truly appalling . lots of weird sounds . bonham sounds as though he is in a toy shop playing a fisher price kit . sorry that is offensive to fisher price . how many more times is beyond awful . cant get my head around someone signing off that mix . it is shit . finally osaka . major scratch through he whole of heartbreaker ( track 1 , side 1 ) is this release just a copy of a previous vinyl ... with a major scratch . side two dased major scratch well into the track . sides 3 / 4 absolutely fine . great sound quality . coda tapes for completists . avoid like the plague the hand the feeds . osaka assuming I am unlucky and got a scratched copy as opposed to a title with the scratches present , is decent .
  1. Load more activity