All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. So there is a place worse than Rochester for being into Astronomy. England. Hoping we get a clear day on April 8 as the total eclipse of the sun will occur here. Its path of totality hits all 3 of Buffalo, Rochester and Syracuse. I am right smack in the middle.
  3. I saw at least two infield errors. They looked like little league players. This will be a long season for the Angels. I picked them last but then I remembered Oakland is in that division. They are going through the motions there as they await a new location. Its sad to see. The A's were always good years back. I remember some classics between Jim Palmer vs Vida Blue. The Angels will finish 2nd last. If your lucky. LOL. The likes of Houston, Texas and Seattle, all whom could make the playoffs and I predict they will. I like the Orioles chances big time in the East. The Dodgers came out of the gates swinging.
  4. Your joking right? The birds will think its night time for the 4 minutes of darkness. Other animals may be confused by it also. Im going to try and film some of it for this project that wants people to send in photos and such. But Im not sure what effect it would have on a cell phone camera or any camera? I am just hoping, praying that we get a clear day. Rochester sucks. I took Astronomy in 96, the year a comet ran and you could see it with the naked eye and very well with binoculars. The teacher said that its a bad place to watch the stars and such. Rochester. So hoping for a clear sky that day. 3:20 PM mid day is the time we will have the total eclipse here in Rochester.
  5. My site is back up and running, so I would be grateful if you could visit again. Thanks. luvlz2, Wakesdad, Xolo1974 and everyone.
  6. Jeff Krulik was the guy who did Led Zeppelin Played Here. The Zeppelin segment starts at about 51 minutes into this video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bK_yiAFOHmI YT not permitting embedding this video.
  7. Yesterday
  8. Hahaha. Angels fans lose their mind when Mike Trout hits the first home run of the 2024 season. Only for reality to hit as the Orioles start clobbering them...going up 5-1 by the second inning and 11-1 after the 7th inning. Angels in typical mid-season form.
  9. Did anyone manage to grab this off YouTube before it was taken down who could share it?
  10. I'm watching the game right now, looks like the same old Angels. Same old, sorry ass Angels....
  11. The book is completely different. Imogene: [of Miss Trixie] I tried to push her out of a window in Little Rock once. 😄
  12. My guess would be Page’s dislike of his hair on the 95/6 tour and his belly on the 98 tour, along with Planty’s reticence to agree to anything like this
  13. Utter garbage. We've been back from Thailand 10 days now and it hasn't stopped raining. The warmth and the beach is but a distant memory. Golf course looking like a potato field with Zero chance of having a round until the end of April. Assuming of course it stops raining.
  1. Load more activity