Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. I went back and listened, he starts strong, but kinda loses it at the end. Pretty typical 80 solo really. If I may be so bold, I suggest using my Matrix as listening source for next Mannheim show 7/3. Lookup Mannheim Steamroller by yours truly. thanks.
  3. I see, and this is perfectly understandable. Now I know your angle.
  4. Exactly. Literally sounds like every blues song ever, so the list of "inspiration" could go on for another ten artists all the way back to Charlie Patton.
  5. How much does a 2019 Harley cost? Starting prices range from $19,289 to $28,089. Three CVO (Custom Vehicle Operations) models will be offered for 2019, all from the Touring family: CVO Street Glide (starting at $40,889); CVO Road Glide (starting at $42,339); and CVO Limited (starting at $43,889). 😨
  6. Yes, Jimmy must've been inspired by Johnny's riff but it's annoying to read all the comments in that post about TRB being a rip-off, and the same . It's almost the same riff for one measure, and while it's a significant similarity, it's not the same riff. Johnny's tune came out only a couple months before TRB. Those old blues riffs are almost public domain, who knows who originally played that riff or similar. Where'd Johnny get the inspiration? Who knows. Maybe Jimmy and Johnny got it from the same cat. Hubert Sumlin, T-Bone Walker ?? 🤔 The lyrics are a mix of Robert Johnson tunes. Maybe a better title would've been Robert Johnson Medley.
  7. Strider

football

Here we go...time for Liverpool to kick the shit out of Manchester United. Or...can Man U stir themselves to 'win one for the Gipper' and pull off the upset? Liverpool is due for a loss at some point, right? I get the feeling the clock is ticking on their undefeated season and they are going to lay an egg one of these days. What is the EPL record anyway? Has any team ever gone an entire season unbeaten? Sunday morning start time here in Los Angeles...which means the match will be over before the start of the NFL playoff games. All I'm doing Sunday is kicking back on the couch, drinking beer, chowing some grub, smoking some bud and watching football (UK and US) with my bros.
  8. This photo of the of the Led Zeppelin 10/12/69 Lyceum Ballroom concert in London shows five guests "stage-right" admiring the band's music. Can any Zep fans, particularly fans living in London at the time, or familiar with the London music community connected with Led Zeppelin in 1969, identify any of these admiring lads??? The fellow on the far right of the assemble guests in the picture is wearing a coat and tie. The fellow on the left with his left hand on his hips looks like a fellow musician almost studying either Jimmy Page's guitar playing or Bonzo's drumming!! See the whole Italian article with these photos posted on Page 13 of the Carnegie Hall Led Zeppelin forum posting accessible via the link below:
  9. AMERICA Rita Moreno, George Chakiris, ... Puerto Rico, You lovely island, Island of tropical breezes. Always the pineapples growing, Always the coffee blossom blowing. Puerto Rico, You ugly island, Island of tropic diseases. Always the hurricanes blowing, Always the population growing, And the money owing, And the babies crying, And the bullets flying. I like the island Manhattan. Smoke on your pipe and put that in! Girls sans Rosalia: I like to be in America! O.K. by me in America! Everything free in America For a small fee in America! I like the city of San Juan. I know a boat you can get on. Hundreds of flowers in full bloom. Hundreds of people in each room! Girls sans Rosalia: Automobile in America. Chromium steel in America. Wirespoke wheel in American, Very big deal in America! I'll drive a Buick through San Juan If there's a road you can drive on. I'll give my cousins a free ride. How you get all of them inside? Immigrants goes to America. Many hellos in America. Nobody knows in American, Puerto Rico's in America! I'll bring a T.V. to San Juan. If there's a current to turn on! I'll give them new washing machine. What have they got there to keep clean? I like the shores of America. Comfort is yours in America. Knobs on doors in American, Wall-to-wall floors in America! When I will go back to San Juan. When you will shut up and get gone! Everyone there will give big cheer! Everyone there will have moved here
  10. Happy that ME-TV is showing Barney Miller again. Great characters and Fish is the funniest of the cast.
  11. From online and apparently correct, or at least close enough: The Rover Led Zeppelin I've been to London, seen seven wonders I know to trip is just to fall I used to rock it, sometimes I'd roll it I always knew what it was for There can be no denying, that the wind'll shake 'em down And the flat world's flying, and there's a new plague on the land (If we could just join hands) (If we could just join) Traversed the planet, when heaven sent me I saw the kings who rule them all Still by the firelight and purple moonlight I hear the rested rivers call And the wind is crying, from a love that won't grow cold My lover, she is lying, on the dark side of the globe (If we could just join hands) You got me rocking when I ought to be a-rolling Darling, tell me, darling, which way to go You keep me rocking, baby, then you keep me stolen Won't you tell me, darling, which way to go, that's right Oh how I wonder, oh how I worry, and I would dearly like to know I've all this wonder, of earthly plunder, will it leave us anything to show And our time is flying, see the candle burning low Is the new world rising, from the shambles of the old (If we could just join hands) If we could just, if we could just, if we could just If we could just, if we could just join hands That's all it takes, that's all it takes That's all it takes, that's all it takes (Yeah) Songwriters: JIMMY PAGE, ROBERT PLANT © Warner Chappell Music, Inc.
  12. Yesterday
  13. There's always that nagging thought of a loss.
  14. Can someone tell me what the lyrics to The Rover really are. I've seen many versions and I am very much confused as to which are correct. Thanks
  15. luvlz2

Rush

"Our most heartfelt thanks go out to family, friends, musicians, writers and fans from around the globe for the incredible outpouring of love and respect for Neil since his passing. These touching tributes help to lessen the pain of this terrible loss and remind us all to celebrate his remarkable life and our connections to it - Geddy & Alex" link
  16. Filthy shit bags that are Watford no doubt happy with a tie with Tottenham. Playing footsy wootsie no doubt to stick it to me
  17. A special guest in the audience at 1:53 gives a charming smile.
  1. Load more activity