Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. It is.my opinion, stated out here 3 times that remaining mems recorded new original songs around the time Them Crooked Vultures would have been considering a second LP. I made up my mind about what.my ears where telling me... that I was hearing the guitar of Page, keyboard of Jones, voice of Plant, and someone with Jason's sparse sense of placement on e drums. I don't mind catching shit for this because I believe my ears above all. If Jason.plays on new material and it doesnt suck, then he's in. The so called fake Zeppelin song was awesome. My opinion stands until Page Plant or Jones confirm that is WAS NOT THEM. Daryl Jones will be an official Stone for me if he comes up with the goods.. the tunes.
  3. Jimmy Page doesn’t divulge much of anything for a variety of reasons. The less said the better.. adds to the mystique etc.. I can’t see him getting charged for something that allegedly happened 35 years ago either.. even if it could be pursued. But I trust Steve’s research.
  4. He was arrested for possession, Ding Dong (capitalize those proper nouns or go back to school). You can't get arrested for prior drug related circumstances based on accusation. What are they gonna do? Hop in a time machine? Does Jason still have the bag with Page's prints on it? You spend so much time googling legal terms but fail to use common sense.
  5. Wow that was amazing. It also gives great insight into Bonzo's talent that he created that.
  6. https://ultimateclassicrock.com/roger-waters-joins-nick-mason/
  7. Looking to fill in the gaps in my record collection. Just wondering what you guys prefer sound wise. Regular remastered lp or the deluxe remastered double lp. Thanks
  8. Why do you think that is, ding dong? It's because he's already had two cases for cocaine possession referred to the High Court.
  9. agree 100%, the triple was clangy, ovation had depth.
  10. CAKE: Rock' n ' Roll Lifestyle Well, your CD collection looks shiny and costly. How much did you pay for your bad Moto Guzi? And how much did you spend on your black leather jacket? Is it you or your parents in this income tax bracket? Now tickets to concerts and drinking at clubs, Sometimes for music that you haven't even heard of. And how much did you pay for your rock'n'roll t-shirt That proves you were there, That you heard of them first? How do you afford your rock'n'roll lifestyle? How do you afford your rock'n'roll lifestyle? How do you afford your rock'n'roll lifestyle? Ah, tell me. How much did you pay for the chunk of his guitar, The one he ruthlessly smashed at the end of the show? And how much will he pay for a brand new guitar, One which he'll ruthlessly smash at the end of another show? And how long will the workers keep building him new ones? As long as their soda cans are red, white, and blue ones. And how long will the workers keep building him new ones? As long as their soda cans are red, white, and blue ones. Aging black leather and hospital bills, Tattoo removal and dozens of pills. Your liver pays dearly now for youthful magic moments, But rock on completely with some brand new components. How do you afford your rock'n'roll lifestyle? How do you afford your rock'n'roll lifestyle? How do you afford your rock'n'roll lifestyle? Excess ain't rebellion. You're drinking what they're selling. Your self-destruction doesn't hurt them. Your chaos won't convert them. They're so happy to rebuild it. You'll never really kill it. Yeah, excess ain't rebellion. You're drinking what they're selling. Excess ain't rebellion. You're drinking, You're drinking, You're drinking what they're selling.
  11. Alyona rarely sings blues, but she has been singing this with the band for several years when they have some gigs.
  12. "What Is Hip?" So you want to jump out your trick bag And ease on into a hip bag But you ain't just exactly sure what's hip So you start to let your hair grow Spend big bucks to top your wardrobe But somehow you know there's much more to the trip (What is hip) tell me, tell me if you think you know (What is hip) if you're really hip, the passing years will show You in a hip trip, maybe hipper than hip But what is hip You became part of the new breed Been smoking only the best weed Hanging out on the so-called hippest set Been seen in all the right places Seen with just the right faces You should be satisfied, but still it ain't quite right What Is Hip? (What is hip) tell me, tell me if you think you know (What is hip) if you're really hip, the passing years will show You in a hip trip, maybe hipper than hip But what is hip Hipness is (well) what it is Hipness is (yeah) what it is Hipness is (uh huh) what it is And sometimes hipness is what it ain't Hey, hey You done went and found you a guru In an effort to find you a new you And maybe even managed to raise your conscious level While you're striving to find the right road There's one thing you should know What's hip today might become passé
  13. I'm interested in any articles from 2001/02 that discusses the HTWWW release if anyone has some. I've looked through Rolling Stone back issues and didn't find even a mention. Not surprising from them.
  14. I've always loved this album ever since I first bought it as a teenager in, I think, 1980. I wish there was some decent live video of the Floyd in the 70s. But you have to go to the David Gilmour live videos for that silky smooth voice and that slide. One of the best songs in all of their back catalogue
  15. George, Travelling Riverside Blues sounds awesome. I just subbed the channel and "Liked" the Facebook page. Lots of videos to catch up on over the next few weeks. Lots of classic songs for you to choose from and record. And top class musicianship guaranteed.
  16. Fantastic!!!!!!!! It's so interessting to watch your videos. Happy birthday WLL - one of the best produced rock songs and coolest riff ever
  17. Well, I think it's fitting for Good Friday One cross each
  18. 29C - haven't prepared my summer clothing yet ...
  19. Very fitting for a Stanley Kubrick film.
  20. LedZed66

football

Ajax : Tottenham and Barca : Liverpool make 4 fantastic semi-finals and we will see a great finale in Champions League City spent more than 1 Billion last year but you can't buy the Champions League title. HA! The competition is too strong. I bet City's Sheikh is not amused Cool stats:
  21. Trout (spends 30 minutes in the oven, spiced with salt, lemon, parsley and dill), potatoes, compound butter, asparagus and a wonderful Riesling. Tomorrow we are going to have cream of asparagus soup from the left overs.
  22. Mine has the strawberry etched but it's from canada. Would this still be a original pressing?
  1. Load more activity