Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. If you know any favorites of Jimmy, Robert, John, and Jonesy, please list them. I might read one of my Zeppelin books, and if I see something, I'll reply.
  3. JTM

football

Yep, good though that Cardiff got beaten by Liverpool. Now for Wednesday, it's crucial for Liverpool that Utd don't lose to City.
  4. https://ultimateclassicrock.com/woodstock-50-cancelation-rumor/
  5. http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/nikki-sixx-fires-back-at-washed-up-small-career-people-for-coming-out-of-the-woodwork-around-motley-crue-biopic-release/
  6. Page's legacy is pretty much set in stone. It's a bedrock truism regardless of anything Jason Bonham may state. Everyone knows Page was questionable in his drug days and I doubt this affects much of that perception. I mean if LORI EFFING MADDOX can't alter people's perception of Page then Jason Bonham talking about Page giving him a bag of blow won't do anything. Now ... if Page is concerned about it is one thing but ... if Jimmy susceptible to past prosecution then the Maddox stuff would have resulted in a prison sentence when Hammer of the Gods came out. This stuff is hard to prove. Maddox was a groupie and David Bowie got to her before Page did. Additionally it's hard to prove someone took drugs unless you catch them in the act or have the bag. It is what it is. As far as Page's legacy post 1999 goes. Steve Gorman has a book coming out in September in which he has said he would tell the whole story of the Page/Crowes thing in 99-00. I'm fully expecting "Robinson brothers fighting" and "Page out of control drinking" to be brought up if I was to speculate.
  7. well MU just got whacked good by Everton and Pickford
  8. Sure looks like a lot of fun. Bills play in Dallas on Thanksgiving this year. So that is going to be big.
  9. Jimmy starts heroin at 30/1, Aleister starts to see the benefits of smoking opium at 30/1... Curious, very curious.
  10. https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/EiAzFDekrb_bSIoYYGSTOw
  11. Does anyone know the details of this Jimmy Page photo?
  12. Deluxe will have bonus content. If you want just the album, the regular version should be ok for you. If you have the dough, Super Deluxe box set edition is worth it for the extra items and book that comes with them.
  13. Very good chance of Blues vs Dallas. i know who you will be rooting for. I personally think this is a good matchup for St Louis. Bishop is tough to beat but so is Billington. Dallas has that one line that is great. I think the Blues are deeper. But first Dallas must beat Nashville. Preds have looked bad on D. I am sure they got a real chewing out after yesterdays meltdown. They have never looked worse. I was hoping to get Nashville because Blues have pretty much owned them this year. They do not scare me. I think St Louis has beaten the toughest team they will meet. We will see. Dallas wont be easy though if its them. Not with Bishop
  14. I saw Maiden open up for Priest in London in 1980. I didn't listen to much metal in the 80s, I still rate Priest's 70s work as their best, especially Sad Wings Of Destiny. And I still like the first Maiden album. They were great on the night.
  15. The photo was taken with Cairo rock band Les Petits Chats, at the Cairo Sheraton in May 1977. Here's a photo of them jamming as well:
  16. It was printed in the 1993 version of Fate of Nations that the environmental facts listed were courtesy of Friends of the Earth and gave their address, as well as the address of Greenpeace. No such affiliations printed in the 2019 version. Good for Robert Plant for donating all the proceeds from the sale of this album to an Environmental charity of his choice. Here's the new photos and environmental facts: According to the World Health Organization, 9 out of 10 people around the world breathe polluted air. An alarming 7 million people die each year from air pollution, with levels remaining dangerously high in many parts of the world. Plastics are estimated to represent almost 80% of the total marine debris floating in the world's oceans. On average 46,000 pieces of plastic are swirling in each square mile of our oceans and has been found as deep as 11km, meaning microplastics have contaminated even the most remote places on earth. The environment has long been a silent casualty of war. During armed-conflict, the environment suffers from neglect, exploitation, human desperation and deliberate abuse on a terrible scale. Oil wells have been set on fire, water wells have been polluted, crops torched, forests cut down, soils poisoned, and animals killed to gain military advantage. The Deepwater Horizon oil spill is widely recognized to be the largest in history. An estimated 53,000 barrels poured into the Gulf of Mexico daily over three months, extensively damaging the marine environment. According to the Centre for Biological Diversity, the oil spill killed over 82,000 birds, 25,900 marine mammals, 6,000 sea turtles and tens of thousands of fish.
  17. The Easter weather bonanza continues. 24 degrees c. No cloud, no wind. Perfect for a golfing 2 days
  1. Load more activity