All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Not only very funny , but also well written. What a great story song. June 1973. Man this was big on the radio where I lived. We all loved it.
  3. cool live version - original single released in August 1968. Also topping the charts that summer: Sunshine of Your Love Born to Be Wild People Got to Be Free Stoned Soul Picnic Indian Lake Jumping Jack Flash Classical Gas Light My Fire (Jose Feliciano version) Hey Jude Hush - Deep Purple version
  4. in recent past taken delivery of the coda tapes , the hand that feeds and osaka 28th ( tonight you will be happy ) . the coda tapes is just ok . played it through once . will now probably sit on my shelf probably never to be played again . how many more times was good . but better versions available . the hand that feeds - smoking pig - is virtually unlistenable . packaging etc is first class . terrific splatter vinyl . have many versions of 27th april including night owl and dadgad . so had high hopes . the mix is truly appalling . lots of weird sounds . bonham sounds as though he is in a toy shop playing a fisher price kit . sorry that is offensive to fisher price . how many more times is beyond awful . cant get my head around someone signing off that mix . it is shit . finally osaka . major scratch through he whole of heartbreaker ( track 1 , side 1 ) is this release just a copy of a previous vinyl ... with a major scratch . side two dased major scratch well into the track . sides 3 / 4 absolutely fine . great sound quality . coda tapes for completists . avoid like the plague the hand the feeds . osaka assuming I am unlucky and got a scratched copy as opposed to a title with the scratches present , is decent .
  5. Today
  6. starring in Raise The Titanic.......
  7. For those interested in a post-Zep RP photo book Robert Plant once compared the end of Led Zeppelin in 1980 to “walking away from a loud explosion, with your ears ringing.” The images in this book celebrate what happened next: namely, the aftermath and the first chapter in what would become his long and wildly eclectic solo career. Plant had just turned thirty-two when Led Zeppelin finished, following the death of his friend and drummer John Bonham. He wasn’t ready to stop making music, but he retreated to his family home, Jennings Farm in Worcestershire, to grieve and ponder his next move. In reality, Plant would spend the next ten years coming to terms with his musical past and, at times, running away from it. Portraits Of Robert Plant is a photographic celebration of Robert Plant’s journey through the eighties, published as a brand-new coffee-table book tracing his career with a mixture of well-known, rare and largely unseen photographs from some of rock’s greatest photographers, including George Bodnar who toured extensively with Plant and his band. The book includes a career essay from music journalist Mark Blake, tracking Plant’s career through the decade. This unofficial book is 230mm square, case-bound, 240 pages, printed on luxury 170gsm matt-coated paper. The book comes with a fold out poster and is presented in a black slipcase with a gold foil logo. The main edition comes in 500 numbered copies and sells for £55 plus shipping. In addition to this, a much larger, ultra-limited Black Leather and Metal Edition measuring 375mm square and presented in recycled leather and a hand welded aluminium metal slipcase with a screen printed logo in a run of 50 numbered copies. This edition also comes with a unique lenticular for framing and will sell for £350. The books will go on sale on Friday, April 26 at 3 PM, UK time and will feature a 10% pre-order discount if ordered before May 7. The first 200 orders will also come with a free enamel badge worth £6.00. The books will ship worldwide at the end of July 2024.
  8. Pasternak scored 61 goals last year . Not too far off from mathews. His combined goals from this year and last year have him at the top of the league. and so far they both have one goal. Boston does need to play much better if they want to advance which they should considering they took this years RS series 4 to 0
  9. Lindy Ruff is back!!! Rehired as the Sabres coach !!! I feel bad for Granato who deserved better but Lindy is the 4th winningest coach in NHL History!! Yes. He will take this team back to the playoffs. They were headed there with this young group even had Don stayed IMO. Had they not lost Quinn for half the season they would have been in and Islanders or Washington would be siting home. I am cheering for the Leafs vs Boston. And I really love Hummingbirds. I have my feeder out already in still cold upstate NY. The Goldfinch's are here and busy at the thistle feeders. Back to hockey, the West is sure wide open. I guess McDavid makes Edmonton the favorite. Lets see if Dallas bounces back tonight. I would expect them to. I expect a real battle with the Leafs and Boston. But Boston has nobody as good as Austin Mathews. I realize Pasternak is very good too.
  10. rm2551

FULL MOON

GREATEST marimba solo EVER.
  11. 95 degrees today, it's getting uncomfortable, and summer is still two months away...It's going to be like last year I can feel it...
  12. luvlz2

FULL MOON

🌕 Full moon today, woo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo!
  13. Yesterday
  14. From paradise to a garbage dump.
  15. Never got to galavant with the stars, but I took a few pics back in the day. Mid 70's, Winterland. Doobie Brothers and Robin Trower.
  1. Load more activity