Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Well yeah. But I meant if they played a set.
  3. Today
  4. Very nice, thank you. "The video footage went missing until it was presented to Page by bootleggers". That's particularly interesting. I wonder how much he's bought back but hasn't released.
  5. 3/4 of Led Zeppelin was better than none.
  6. Zeppelin in 77 was like Muhammad Ali in 77. Still the world champions but just a shadow of their former selves, albeit with moments of genius flashing through here and there. Although the members of Zeppelin were still very young in 77, being between 29 and 33 years old or so, there's still no way to fake the genuineness of the youthful exuberance they displayed between 69-73. They got lazy, they were doing too much dope, drinking too much and screwing around too much. People talk about whatever happened to Robert's voice after 72, but I think Jimmy's playing suffered a decline just as steep, if not more. Robert did recover some voice in 77, but he still sounded like he was shouting a lot rather than singing, and I don't really go for that. If Plant still sang in 77 like he did in 71, then we could handle Jimmy slopping around. Likewise, if Jimmy kept improving like he did from 68-73, then 77 would be really interesting even if Plant still had his vocal troubles. But with both of them in post Thrilla in Manila mode, it makes 77-80 difficult for a true fan. It takes a special talent as a fan and listener to learn not to be majorly disappointed with 77-80 gigs, and indeed even 75 gigs. One has to really be of the mind to look for the silver lining in the dark cloud to find a way to appreciate most of the shows in 77-80 (and 75). If Jimmy wasn't a heroin addict and had the character and drive to practice his guitar all the time, like a professional musician should, from 73 onward, he would have easily maintained his killer technique and overall feel from Europe 73 and MSG 73, but instead, he got rich, spoiled and lazy, and the playing showed. It's part of being human, all too human as Nietzsche might say. Plant couldn't help his voice giving out I don't think. It's not like he was lazy so his voice turned to shit. It's just that there was some kind of physical problem. It's a shame, but that's life.
  7. JTM

football

Liverpool are the only team that can catch Man City providing City don't win all of their remaining four Premier League games, the only slip up City might make is in their next game against Man Utd, I can't see them dropping any points in their other three remaining games. As for Liverpool they too have four Premier League games left to play, four games that they are favourite to win. If City draw or loose against Utd that will give Liverpool the advantage, overall though Liverpool have more games left to play because they are still champions league (Euro) contenders. Personally I want Liverpool to win the Prem so next Wednesday I shall be routing for Utd to at least draw, preferably win against City, if that happens Liverpool will be favourites to be Champions.
  8. No one knows how this fire started... But Quasimodo has a hunch!
  9. Got busted for doing 57 in a 35 lol. Officer asked if there was a reason I was going so fast. "I don't know sir, what would you consider a good reason?"
  10. You mean 2003? Here's a few.... Billboard: Press & Sun: Arizona Republic:
  11. Shows you the difference between the UK and the U.S. Drew Barrymore hoovered drugs and alcohol all through her childhood and yet I don't recall any of her Hollywood friends who gave her drugs being prosecuted and sent to jail.
  12. The roof, the hardest place to get to if one wanted to start a fire..
  13. Which is why Notre Dame should not be rebuilt. It should stand as a reminder of a culture that used to exist but will no longer exist unless drastic measures are taken now.... which we all know will not happen. Even the British seem to be losing their fortitude after correctly voting for Brexit. At least Ringo Starr understands the need for Britain to have control of their own county.... everyone should.
  14. We have so many teams that make the playoffs. So having the best record does not assure you of the title. The Premier League season seems endless. How is anyone going to catch Manchester City anyway? Are they not in front? Or is it Liverpool? I do not get how Wolves could not even beat Brighton today. Cant count on any of those teams except Manchester City. Tottenham is good and so is Liver Pool and Arsenal. Everton is up and down. Leicester is up and down. I guess its MC, Liverpool, MU, Arsenal if you were to rate them? What says you?
  15. I did not know this. So like another Astrodome? Can the ball hit the roof? Or too high? I suppose its retractable? Is it for the Rangers only?
  16. The Orioles, in full rebuild mode, have actually been more competitive than expected. We will see how they hold up. Boston sure is off to a rough start and the Yankees have a ton of problems. Just so you know, the St Louis Blues are my second favorite team in hockey and I believe they are going to win it all
  17. The guitar one is decent but the drum one is a joke. I can see how it works though. Each song has a significant drum fill somewhere; WLL- right before the solo, Won't get fooled- after the solo, etc. But overall those aren't great drum tracks. Message In The Bottle is a great example of a drum song. Or Rush's Limelight.
  18. Ritchie Yorke, who started out as a disc jockey and music critic eventually became a rock musician/rock band biographer, wrote a definitive biography of Led Zeppelin. Music journalist and author Ritchie Yorke, who served as Billboard’s Canadian editor for a decade in the 70s and went on to pen books on Led Zeppelin, Van Morrison, and most recently John and Yoko, died in his native Australia, from chronic obstructive pulmonary disease on Feb. 6. He was 73. When Yorke fixed his sights on something he believed in, his support was dogged. The New Yardbirds had become Led Zeppelin and he began championing their debut album, when positive reviews for it were still scarce. The band never forgot and he went on to tour with them, introduced them on stage, wrote a biography and even appeared in their feature film. Their bassist John Paul Jones described him as "Zeppelin's champion". That decade [the 1970’s], he put out Into The Music: The Van Morrison Biography, The Led Zeppelin Biography, and The History Of Rock ‘n’ Roll. In the 80s, he returned to Brisbane. He worked as an announcer and producer for ABC Radio for two years until 1989, and wrote for Brisbane’s Sunday Mail until 2007. In 1991, re-issued his Led Zeppelin book under the title Led Zeppelin: The Definitive Biography.
  19. I remember seeing the reviews to HTWWW in a Rolling Stones album review section. They gave it ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
  20. We were this close to a tornado last night. Pretty scary for about 15 minutes. Fortunately, it passed our neighborhood and things are bright and sunny today. I hate weather.
  21. Presence In through the out door physical graffiti led Zeppelin (no title) Zeppelin 3 Houses...... led Zepp 2 Led Zepp 1 Coda
  1. Load more activity