Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. Run Baby Run - Sheryl Crow
  4. What pick did JPJ use for playing bass on tracks like Black Dog, Immigrant Song, etc.??
  5. https://www.discogs.com/Led-Zeppelin-The-Slog/release/669734
  6. They have a new album due soon (which was recorded in Nashville) and touring next year, as long as everyone stays healthy. R😎
  7. That along with RP not doing anything studio or live w/ JP since 2007 O2 show. R😎
  8. I believe what Gorman says. What reason would he have to lie? In particular I'm wondering how much this (Robinson turning down Page's offer to team up to write songs together) really affected Jimmy Page. I'm starting to think it affected him so badly that it is the reason he hasn't made any new music. It's all really sad.
  9. Yesterday
  10. Cool, glad you enjoyed it! The last time they were in my area they co-headlined with Alice Cooper and Edgar Winter in 2017 and I'm hoping they return one more time!
  11. If so, the answer is because Prelude, City Sirens and Who's to blame are all the Death Wish II soundtrack released about 18 months prior. Aside from that album, he had released no other post-Led Zeppelin solo material at that time.
  12. You're right. I forgot to mark your Atlanta loss to Arizona. I'll fix the numbers. You're still in third place at 56-35-1.
  13. Well, that's a start! I guess I'm not crazy. 😄 Thanks!
  14. I remember that from the 90s. It’s something that someone created in the style of Page but it isn’t him.
  15. This may be a long shot but it's something I've been trying to solve since the '80s. My memory's a bit cloudy on some details so bear with me. When I was in high school (1987-1990) I purchased a bootleg cassette from a new/used record store. I don't have it anymore but I'm pretty sure it was called Heartbreaker. There's a chance it may have been on Superstition (which I also owned, pictured below) but I don't think so. It was the audio from a concert (can't remember which one) but there was a song at the end of the second side of the cassette. It was an acoustic song that sounded like Page's style. It was fairly polished and was definitely recorded in a studio. But here's the weird thing -- in between verses parts of Plant's Black Dog vocals were dubbed in. So it would go > acoustic playing with no vocals > "Hey, hey mama said the way you move/Gon' make you sweat, gon' make you groove > more acoustic playing > Ah ah child way ya shake that thing /Gon' make you burn, gon' make you sting > more acoustic playing and so on. I remember bringing it back to the record store and asking the owner if he knew what the song was and he didn't have a clue. To be clear, it wasn't any acoustic song that appeared on any studio album. It's been driving me crazy for more than 30 years. 😖
  16. Today marks the 50th Anniversary of Led Zeppelin's Carnegie Hall concert in New York City. For a link to this spectacular and memorable live music event, see the LZ Forum link below: Happy 50th!!! October 17, 1969 - October 17, 2019 Happy 50th!!! Rock on Led Zeppelin fans all over the world!! What an awesome milestone. Our very best wishes and congratulations on this anniversary to Jimmy, Robert and Jonesey!!! And a posthumous 50th Anniversary salute to our drummer god, John "Bonzo" Bonham, whose memory lives forever in our hearts and minds!! You, and your three heavy metal compatriots, gave your all that night at Carnegie Hall in 1969 and dazzled us with the intensity and brilliance of your playing.
  1. Load more activity