Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. redrum

Beautiful Women

Rosanna Schiaffino. Played in 'The Victors.'
  4. redrum

Beautiful Women

She was great in 'The Secret Of Santa Vittoria' with Anthony Quinn.
  5. Correction: not all the samples as Black Dog and We Shall Overcome were not included. Still a nice summation of what we've gotten thus far.
  6. Time is Tight - Booker T & the M.G.'s
  7. If I hear the phrase: “gimme, gimme, gimme” again, I think I’m going to throw up. Its 2020, at least come up with a new insult rather than some dumb phrase from 20 years ago...
  8. A few others on Royal Orleans have also supported the idea. If more people both here and over there support it, I'll make sure the word gets around and try to get it off the ground.
  9. Too bad they dropped it so soon...what's an extra 3-4 minutes when you're playing over three hours every night? 😂
  10. That Wanton Song sounded so close to the studio, Robert's wail was amazing! Cant wait to hear more.. What an exciting week!
  11. Was just listening to this and having a toast! Great to hear CD anytime - makes me want the smoking 9/29 version even more! So glad these shows are being unearthed. Thanks for sharing!!
  12. I'd like to extend my sincerest apologies to everyone for being part of fanning the fire on this one. I think we can all agree to move on. Getting back to the topic, Thanks a million for getting these up for everyone! Hopefully this'll get to tons of people who haven't had the chance to listen to everything out there.
  13. Yesterday
  14. No one needs this in our hobby. Please take it to PMs for this 3rd grade stuff
  15. Moving on... Here are all the samples of the soundboard which have popped up so far, compiled into one video:
  16. That was an amazing clip of Wanton Song! So much better than the P/P versions. That show must come out!!
  17. "There won't be any unmolested versions, this guy is a fuckin' arrogance type of man. I have enough of that shit in the community. You can throw me away from this forum for good. I am done." - you, two years ago
  1. Load more activity