All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. Lindy Ruff is back!!! Rehired as the Sabres coach !!! I feel bad for Granato who deserved better but Lindy is the 4th winningest coach in NHL History!! Yes. He will take this team back to the playoffs. They were headed there with this young group even had Don stayed IMO. Had they not lost Quinn for half the season they would have been in and Islanders or Washington would be siting home. I am cheering for the Leafs vs Boston. And I really love Hummingbirds. I have my feeder out already in still cold upstate NY. The Goldfinch's are here and busy at the thistle feeders. Back to hockey, the West is sure wide open. I guess McDavid makes Edmonton the favorite. Lets see if Dallas bounces back tonight. I would expect them to. I expect a real battle with the Leafs and Boston. But Boston has nobody as good as Austin Mathews. I realize Pasternak is very good too.
  3. rm2551

FULL MOON

GREATEST marimba solo EVER.
  4. 95 degrees today, it's getting uncomfortable, and summer is still two months away...It's going to be like last year I can feel it...
  5. But Iā€™m on all diets RšŸ˜Ž
  6. luvlz2

FULL MOON

šŸŒ• Full moon today, woo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo!
  7. Yesterday
  8. From paradise to a garbage dump.
  9. Never got to galavant with the stars, but I took a few pics back in the day. Mid 70's, Winterland. Doobie Brothers and Robin Trower.
  10. I remember when these were considered sacred objects, and for some they still are. I have many of these, but not all. That one, How Many More Times (Long Beach 1975), is a 3 LP set. I I obtained my copy more than 35 years ago and attended that show countless times with my record player and a lot of imagination.
  11. šŸ˜„ Fads are like farts in the wind.
  12. šŸ‘ I always wonder if that bag of money is still on Mt. Davidson? šŸ˜„
  13. Andrew Robinson ("Scorpio") and Eddie Muller introducing "Dirty Harry" this past Saturday morning at the Chinese Theatre during the TCM Classic Film Festival.
  14. https://www.neptunepinkfloyd.co.uk/david-gilmours-new-website-could-mean-new-album-soon
  15. Now, that is a knife ā€¦ RšŸ˜Ž
  1. Load more activity