Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. "Baby Come on Home" - Led Zeppelin
  4. Aaaah, right. That's right, but he could still have a conversation with a mate about it. No right to tell maybe - but every right to ask/discuss if it's a mate.
  5. ^ Just listened to WS/BMS from the above show. Page seems to drop a bit of 'Swan Song' around the 7 min mark, pretty cool. He of course, would incorporate this into 'Midnight Moonlight' with the Firm.
  6. Last day of the glorious weather today. Then it's shit, shit and more shit. Could do with the rain to be fair. Our golf course is starting to look brown.
  7. You can buy a good quality reproduction of the shirt for $25 here. I already got mine ordered ! https://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-80s-VTG-Jimmy-Page-Led-Zeppelin-fear-of-god-band-tour-USA-SIZE-S-3XL/401644625747?_trkparms=aid%3D111001%26algo%3DREC.SEED%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D20180816085401%26meid%3D8b215810d04c42af8d227831cd4ba3ea%26pid%3D100970%26rk%3D1%26rkt%3D15%26sd%3D401644625747%26itm%3D401644625747&_trksid=p2481888.c100970.m5481&_trkparms=pageci%3Ab3ed2cfb-49ee-11e9-840a-74dbd1807cc2|parentrq%3A93c77c4a1690aad34784c31cffff3a46|iid%3A1
  8. Sorry, I was not clear. Jimmy can do whatever he wants, he has more than earned that right. My point is he has no right to tell another, or influence another not to tell their story.
  9. I applaud them, but wouldn’t pay, less cross the street to see them. Lol.
  10. That was a possibility and why I qualified my use of the term "you".
  11. redrum

2019 NFL Thread

Can you say Russell Wilson? 😣
  12. Cat often used to share articles written by others. She seldom if ever commented on them.
  13. Absolutely agree. Very well said. I call it rose colored hearing, and you have to ascribe to it if you are going to make excuses for the shortcomings post 73. That's not to say I wouldn't have gone fucking bonkers at a concert from 77 or even 80.
  14. Yesterday
  15. Stars and Caps can take care of business tonight!
  16. Different strokes for different folks. I understand why some people feel the original vintage LPs are the best- the renowned Robert Ludwig-cut 1st press of Zep II, for example, is a pretty unique specimen and really excellent. So too is the original UK Porky Houses of the Holy LP and some others. But, at the risk if angering some here, I have to say that the whole "all-analogue vinyl is always better than digital vinyl; digitally sourced vinyl is just a giant vinyl CD" argument is not one that I find persuasive in the least. There are plenty of excellent sounding vinyl masterings (and remasterings) out there that have a digital source or a digital step somewhere in the chain. Many all-analogue masterings are very good because much care is taken with them, just like many gold CDs sound great not because of the gold layer but rather because gold CDs were usually mastered with care by audiophile-minded engineers and labels. The overall problem with the vintage vinyl argument, IMHO, is that it's way too muddy - it is difficult to tell if someone is saying the original vinyl "slays" the new remaster because (a) it really sounds clearly better, (b) they have an emotional need to justify their investment, (c) they have confirmation bias (they expect the vintage to be better so they conclude/feel that any difference they hear must be an improvement), (d) they are posting a public video and they know very well that preferring the vintage vinyl is the "cool"/"right" answer in the vinyl community, or (e) some combination of the above. Again, I am not saying vintage vinyl doesn't sometimes sound better. But it doesn't always sound better. Even with the Zep albums, I'd put the remasters of Zep III, Presence, and In Through the Out Door up against any vintage version any day (I know my view on III is not necessarily mainstream in this regard). And I think the remasters of I, II, and Physical Graffiti are very good to excellent, even if they can't necessarily top the best vintage vinyl. Finally, it's worth noting that for most Zep albums, the vaunted 1st and early presses are not easy to find in really good condition and not cheap. So the remasters are better than the vast majority of used Zep vinyl you'll find out there.
  17. I have addressed every comment in red. By not actually posting a comment yourself and silence being affirmation, it is clear you agree with this tripe. So I say "you" in my responses.
  18. I think this album could do with a remix and I'd love to see a boxed set because their writing sessions were fully documented by Coverdale on video. Also the 4-5 leftover songs and the ideas for the follow up would make a pretty wonderful boxed set methinks.
  19. Cycling and taking pictures are the best ways to spend a sunny bank holiday. Panoramic views in Cologne
  1. Load more activity