Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Indeed.A great throwback (Carry Fire) to Nigel Kennedy’s violin contribution on ‘Calling to you’.
  3. Today
  4. Just got back from seeing Bad Company at the Talking Stick Resort. Imo Paul Rodgers' voice is still absolutely great as ever. Loved the second song being 'Rock & Roll Fantasy' that they played. Simon Kirk took the spotlight at one point to sing a song and playing acoustically and played acoustic guitar and sang a song, Guitarist Howard Leese also took the spotlight for 'All Along the Watchtower'. At one point Paul Rodgers brought up Jimmy Page/The Firm and for the first time ever they played 'Satisfaction Guarantee' and that was really cool.
  5. 1 tin of CP's is about 240g drained weight. Of course you don't have to use a can. Fresh, cooked are just as good.
  6. I usually stick with Montreux 3-7-70 & Vancouver 3-21-70 for the sound quality, but LA 3-27-70 is enjoyable.
  7. Caring means spending money, not writing a few sentences. Not sure about a “cash grab” since he cancelled his small club dates. W😎
  8. Not a huge fan of their 77’ tour, but this is probably one I will definitely listen to again and again...
  9. So if they do indeed release a partial SB to begin with (a song or two) and reserve the rest for future releases - does this indicate a new pattern we can expect from now on? Any new releases will be chopped up and drip fed out? Gawd I hope not......
  10. Funny, I was also looking for single female Zep fans. I want a buddy who will go to concerts with me here in the Bay area! I left my rock n' roll buds back in New York! Surely there must be someone....actually you could be married, who cares. Just not a guy, because I don't want that nasty sex business to rear its ugly head. I am serious.
  11. Dick head listen up. they deleted the thread, you are overwhelmingly stupid for criticism on people who didn’t care about Bootlegs of a concert. Do you think I really care what others in this forum think about my opinions about a Led Zeppelin bootleg or Led Zeppelin concert I am just stating facts that many many people told me about that show it was all the hype lacking substance there of course there were some great shows that were magically captured on bootleg but of it now so who cares if I Pointed out many people who saw Led Zeppelin in 77 have said.
  12. ...and I loved the show at MSG so much that I am now seeing them tomorrow in Philly. If it is their last tour, I want to see them in the city where I normally see most of my shows. It'll be the first time in 13 years seeing them here. I wonder if playing in a stadium will alter their stage presentation at all.
  13. BledZabbath

Bier

I’ve been drinking Guinness Stout Draught.
  14. Got me Permanent Waves and Roll The Bones, I like Permanent Waves, still have to listen to Roll The Bones.
  15. Thank you England for Led Zeppelin and Black Sabbath.
  16. Yesterday
  17. You are the troll here. Yesterday you said you were stoned on marijuana. The thread was magically deleted. Keep in mind I am not the only member I realized what game you play. Some other members here agree with the fact you are just trolling and talking shit, trying to cause major fuss. Don't try to hide. You need help, not me. On the deleted thread, I clarified my position by summing up all your controversional, self-canceling posts. On that thread, I also asked sorry from JohnOsbourne for overreacting on his opinion. You came with a stupid marijuana statement and the thread was deleted. STOP TROLLING.
  18. Before the 80s and political correctness in Britain casual racism was the norm. It certainly didn't mean you supported oppression. As a consequence people could say and do pretty much anything outside violence and get away with it. Dressing as a Nazi was seen as a joke and not given a second thought. I often wondered if Jimmy got the Nazi gear from his mate Chris Farlowe who dealt in Nazi memorabilia for a living.
  19. I've seen the Goetia on eBay but never the Hickey book. Wonder how many of each they made. Very interesting description of the shop here https://credencedawg.wordpress.com/2014/03/24/my-first-occult-bookshop/?fbclid=IwAR3_Gj6TMkOdlU1RIwGXcz5ikj8vZRo5fvxJKc7lm0XO86N-Y15QwcVFW2Y
  20. kipper

Thanks England

Thank you England for convincing us that we didn't need to be your servants.
  21. Barry Williams admitted to having a crush on Florence Henderson but that was about it. Shirley Jones was a bit of free spirit in her day, but I don't think she had an affair with her step son.
  22. Far more children are killed in cars than by guns.... maybe we should ban cars? It would be easy too; you don't have a constitutionally protected right to own a car (speaking of the USA of course).
  23. I'll state this as simply as I possibly can: this compilation was for people who are fans of bootlegs and have long dreamed of Jimmy's proposed "chronological live album" which never came to fruition. Simple as that. Clearly, you don't fall into that target audience. Which is fine, this isn't for everyone. I know you didn't bother to listen to the whole thing, which is fine too. It is almost four hours long after all. But coming on here and saying it "sounds like shit" when you only sampled a few songs out of 30 from over a dozen shows, then creating an entirely separate thread to whine about how people weren't agreeing with you? Yeah, that's pretty dickish. There are literally hundreds of bootlegs of Zeppelin that sound worse than that version of Dazed. Bath is an example: Once again, if you don't like this, why are you still here? Move on to something else.
  24. He does the same thing to me. He has no life, Listen here dickhead majority of the people who I have talk to you about the 1977 Led Zeppelin tour said that it was not good Steve Slaton KZ OK/ KISW fame here in Seattle got to meet the band Jimmy page was so wasted he had to be carried off the helicopter to the weight in limousines. Does this mean we don’t like Led Zeppelin even Robert Plant has stated that the band was not itself at 1977 you’re just a jerk off that likes to argue with people get help troll .
  25. What what does that mean? So it’s intended for people to appreciate a different Led Zeppelin if you mean appreciate some crappy bootleg that you can hardly hear no way keep it to yourself. You definitely took it personally and then others here calling me a troll what is that just because I criticize a bootleg you made lol ?furthermore yeah I did listen to it soundboard recording sound dry in placid and of course I’m gonna listen to daze&confused because that was Led Zeppelin‘s masterpiece from 68 all the way to 75 and it was terrible echoey couldn’t even hear John P. Jones. I mean come on what are you talking about that I should appreciate a different Led Zeppelin
  26. I did? What are you talking about Dude? Unveiled me? Are you the stalker? Your full of shit bro.
  1. Load more activity