Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. kipper

Serial Killers...

1.98 million is low for that neighborhood. The house looks like it is in bad need of a lot of remodeling.
  4. I think you are missing the point Peacefrog. Everyone currently with private healthcare insurance which they may be receiving as part of their retirement from careers they worked over a lifetime... many union workers, or people who earned a pension. ALL will at age 65 need to apply for Medicare part B supplemental insurance as their private insurance now transitions from carrying the entire weight of the coverage to what Americans at age 65 have now waited to get. It works similar to Social Security. Workers paid into the medicare program with their payroll taxes and then in the later years of their lives are now entitled to get those benefits. They earned them, and have waited for them. Calling for "Medicare for all" is giving away the store to people who ARE NOT ENTITLED to those benefits--- especially not to illegal aliens who are not even retirement age anyway. Why would we be giving away what Americans earned and waited for to everyone or anyone? That is THEFT. Yes, I will be signing up for Medicare at age 65, and yes I will be getting a SS check too. I would have preferred decades ago that we as a nation got away from that type of social entitlements, but we didn't. But now to offer to give it away for nothing to people who do not deserve it just as others are retiring or already retired is unjust and un American.
  5. Great photos! Thanks for posting those Strider! I had read that the film was originally set to open on the 50th anniversary of Sharon Tate's murder. But after Sharon's sister complaining, and a personal phone conversation with Tarantino, a decision was made to change the date. Did you read that too Strider?
  6. QT undoubtedly makes a lot of money from his films, but I would suggest he earns every penny because they always sell, and usually sell big. This will be QT's 9th film; he previously has said he would only make 10 films... or stop when he turns age 60... whichever comes first. He has recently said that this may end up being his last film; he isn't sure what is left to do. So no, I wouldn't put him into the "cash grab" category per se. When I think of "cash grabbers" I think of Spielberg (Indiana Jones series), George Lucas (StarWars), and let's not forget Francis Coppolla and the really terrible Godfather part III. I don't agree with everything Tarrantino has done. I really didn't love Inglorious Bastards or the Kill Bill films... just not my thing. But Jackie Brown is one of the best Hollywood films in the last 30 years, and appreciated the art of FILM QT did in Django and Hateful 8. Film has gone away as an art form, everything now is done digitally--- it just isn't the same and never will be the same again. Today about 80% of Hollywood films are made for what people in China like to watch. Transformers, CGI, big explosions every 3 minutes, but very little interesting dialog or plot development. HOLLYWOOD is doing the "cash grab" when they do films that are safe for the bottom line and pandering to what the Chinese public like to consume just because they will spend the money is NOT art. It's like going to McDonalds when you could go to A class steakhouse. I also appreciate QT for doing the films he wants to do. 100% control of what he does. In that alone he could be compared to Led Zeppelin; doing what they want, not what the are told to do by the record label. And QT's feud with that asshole Spike Lee is worth the price of admission for me. Lee accuses Tarantino of being a racist, and Tarantino IGNORES all of that crap and doesn't apologize for what he makes. Steve, you don't have to like QT's politics to appreciate his art. I am able to compartmentalize that. I'm just happy there is still a director out there who appreciates the history of film and is not a slave to the Hollywood media moguls.
  7. Great, since you feel that way Kip I am sure you will not be signing up for Medicare when you turn 65 correct? Would not want you to have to deal with that garbage.
  8. Gee, who was in power in 2018???? Hmmm, I wonder who????
  9. Yesterday
  10. Sorry your boyhood idol wouldn’t approve. NASCAR did the same stuff with installing, and then raising the height of the catch fences with reinforcements...those pussy fans didn’t want a 3500 lb car in their laps after entering the spectator section.
  11. Says the man from Japan, who have had foul-pole to foul-pole netting for years.
  12. We are eagles of one nest The nest is in our souls
  13. She is a knockout!!!
  14. A Stitch In Time - Smashing Pumpkins
  15. The wussification of MLB and American culture continues! Ty Cobb is rolling in his grave. https://www.si.com/mlb/2019/07/22/white-sox-debut-full-protective-netting-marlins
  16. But I know, that I love you so So beautiful.
  17. Thanks for sharing luvlz2!!! Ritchie's tone on "Burn" sounds like shit in those clips...he needs to go back to the over-driven Marshalls.
  18. http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/ritchie-blackmores-rainbow-pro-shot-video-of-burn-performance-from-spains-rock-the-coast-festival/
  19. http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/motorhead-is-celebrating-40th-anniversary-of-overkill-and-bomber-albums-with-newly-launched-web-site/
  1. Load more activity