All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. 😄 Fads are like farts in the wind.
  3. 👍 I always wonder if that bag of money is still on Mt. Davidson? 😄
  4. Andrew Robinson ("Scorpio") and Eddie Muller introducing "Dirty Harry" this past Saturday morning at the Chinese Theatre during the TCM Classic Film Festival.
  5. https://www.neptunepinkfloyd.co.uk/david-gilmours-new-website-could-mean-new-album-soon
  6. Bruins lose a tough game. Ullmark made great saves and the Bruins played a decent game but they just couldn't score. Although they lost I can't feel too bad about the game.
  7. Yesterday
  8. The eclipse was great. Did the rural eclipse in 2017 surrounded by cows and corn. This one was the urban experience, and much more rewarding. 2017 came out of the Northwest. This one seemed more dramatic because it came up from the Southwest. Lasting a minute longer didn't hurt either. Next morning I rolled on to Dayton to see the Nat'l Air Force Museum at Wright/Patterson. Starts with 17th century balloons and ends with an F-22 Raptor, with everything in between. Highly recommended and free. Went to Cincinnati for a couple days after that. Toured the Great American Ballpark, but never got to see a game due to rain. Also took in the Underground Railroad Museum, which was much better than I expected. Left Cinci with my tail a bit between my legs due to tornado warnings. Nothing gets my attention more than Ohio tornado warnings. Good times! R.I.P. Levee.
  9. R.I.P. Roman Gabriel (83) former NFL player R😎
  10. We had 84 straight hours with completely overcast skies - not even a silhouette of the sun. Warmest daytime high was Wed night at 37 degrees till Sunday afternoon. Three straight days of temps ranging from daytime highs of 34 to lows at night around 26. Intermittent snow/rain for those three days (we got a total of 5 inches). An absolute shit weekend!
  11. Ha…now that would be some impressive Zep prep!
  1. Load more activity