All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. I'm watching the game right now, looks like the same old Angels. Same old, sorry ass Angels....
  3. The book is completely different. Imogene: [of Miss Trixie] I tried to push her out of a window in Little Rock once. 😄
  4. My guess would be Page’s dislike of his hair on the 95/6 tour and his belly on the 98 tour, along with Planty’s reticence to agree to anything like this
  5. Utter garbage. We've been back from Thailand 10 days now and it hasn't stopped raining. The warmth and the beach is but a distant memory. Golf course looking like a potato field with Zero chance of having a round until the end of April. Assuming of course it stops raining.
  6. Thanks to my cell service, I get the MLB 30 teams package for free...
  7. I’ve got a few 3rd Eye vhs and DVD P&P shows. R😎🎶👍
  8. They say birds and wildlife will be confused
  9. those are both good shows. I often get slightly melancholy listening to the last tour. I find myself putting way too much thought towards what they were all thinking and maybe should just realize they were a band playing music together that they loved, and making new music together with that same emotional connection. They were all probably excited about the coming decade and wanted to go out prove that they were still to be counted and considered.
  10. The Third Eye owner/videographer is a friend of mine. I purchased his original cover art mock-ups for the VHS releases. They just sit in a box like most things but it's cool to review them from time to time. He still tells a great story on how he was able to videotape the '96 Japan shows. We've also discussed all the pro-shot Page/Plant stage footage, and it's a shame that it was last seen moldering in a San Francisco warehouse for reasons that are an equally good story.
  11. Early in the concert, right between songs, Robert quipped, "The Old Devils are Back!" which was a magazine headline at the time. The Page/Plant era now seems nearly a lifetime ago, because it was, but it's a real cornucopia of memories whenever I'm reminded of those days.
  12. +1 I feel very fortunate to have been able to see some of the shows throughout those amazing years. Able to get some boots of the shows and re-live it to some extent, why they didn’t release one or more years ago is slightly strange to me. I for some reason believe that after Robert parted ways, he was almost shedding that skin again and perhaps didn’t want to further the association or partnership and capitalize on the 5-6 years that he had just finished. All pointless speculation on my part, can’t help but think it was a missed opportunity regardless of whoever was not willing to allow it to happen. I suppose it’s possible that Jimmy and Robert simply never talked about putting anything out for those amazing shows. It was an amazing experience, and time and the memories of those shows are still fresh in my rapidly aging memory.
  13. Congrats to the winner! Out of my price range haha
  14. Thanks. I meant I was looking for Screaming For Help cd 💿 R😎
  1. Load more activity