It Might Get Loud Screening @ LA Film Fest

myledzep

FYI southern california fans and others, the documentary "It Might get Loud" will be screened at the LA Film Fest in June.

It will be shown the following dates:

Friday, 6/19/2009 7pm Mann Festival theatre in Westwood

Monday, 6/22/09 2pm Landmark Theatres in West LA

Tickets @ Mann Festival are $12 plus $2.50 on call = $14.50

Tickets are on sale now! go to http://www.lafilmfest.com/2009/

I found out via Kendell Square facebook page, that it's opening on August 28th in Boston. I am diffanitly going.

OOOH!!!!!!!! Thanks for posting this, Aen!!!!!!!! :) Wonder what day that is--Fri? Sat? I hope to be able to make it, too!!!!! :)

Sharon

OOOH!!!!!!!! Thanks for posting this, Aen!!!!!!!! :) Wonder what day that is--Fri? Sat? I hope to be able to make it, too!!!!! :)

Sharon

It's the last Friday in August. I plan to request off from work to go that day.

Totally bored so I decided to do some detective work. In this shot from the trailer, we see James driving by "Swiss Cleaners." I found out that it is a shop at 7219 W Sunset Blvd in Hollywood.

2v7wead.jpg

2enuhc0.jpg

It's hard to read the sign, but trust me that's it.

This means he was picked up somewhere in Hollywood

and driven to Burbank (my town) to Warner Bros Studios.

96w1du.jpg

19ttn7.jpg

This is a WB soundstage.

Since the soundstage behind Jimmy was number 8,

perhaps this is the one they used for the film...?

By the way, I drive by the WB lot everyday

to and from work. It kills me that I was right by him,

and didn't know it.

and didn't know it.

It's not that bad girl. :console:

Think that he may have preferred to work undisturbed.

Totally bored so I decided to do some detective work. In this shot from the trailer, we see James driving by "Swiss Cleaners." I found out that it is a shop at 7219 W Sunset Blvd in Hollywood.

2v7wead.jpg

2enuhc0.jpg

It's hard to read the sign, but trust me that's it.

This means he was picked up somewhere in Hollywood

and driven to Burbank (my town) to Warner Bros Studios.

96w1du.jpg

19ttn7.jpg

This is a WB soundstage.

Since the soundstage behind Jimmy was number 8,

perhaps this is the one they used for the film...?

and didn't know it.

love the car number plate " music 62 "

It's not that bad girl. :console:

Think that he may have preferred to work undisturbed.

No no. Don't worry about me. I wouldn't have tried to see him. No, I'm talking about cosmically knowing he's there. Driving by on my way to work and saying to the air, "good morning, Jimmy." That kind of thing... ^_^:)

I have to say, I am aware and appreciate the Zep sites that I live by. If I party on Sunset, I love driving by the Riot House. In fact, I was an extra in Almost Famous and spent 2 days hanging around the foyer!

Now I can add Warner Bros to the list.

No no. Don't worry about me. I wouldn't have tried to see him. No, I'm talking about cosmically knowing he's there. Driving by on my way to work and saying to the air, "good morning, Jimmy." That kind of thing... ^_^:)

I have to say, I am aware and appreciate the Zep sites that I live by. If I party on Sunset, I love driving by the Riot House. In fact, I was an extra in Almost Famous and spent 2 days hanging around the foyer!

Now I can add Warner Bros to the list.

wow! what was that like? must have been fun! you are full of surprizes miss moonmaid!

wow! what was that like? must have been fun! you are full of surprizes miss moonmaid!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpjN7WCF0dQ

Well, it was the scene here between 1:07-2:50. Try as I might, I can't find myself. There were so many of us extras that day, it was sweltering in that foyer. The good news is that I got to meet Nancy Wilson. She was very nice and was chatting with a group of us extras. She rocks!

Yeah, I may stop posting for a while. Even I'm sick of me. :bagoverhead:

I believe it's being screened nationwide on August 21st.

I live and work in the Naperville & Aurora area.

I doubt if Central Illinois will get it then if at all. I will be up in the Chicagoland area around the end of August for a day, maybe I can catch it while I am up there.

I doubt if Central Illinois will get it then if at all. I will be up in the Chicagoland area around the end of August for a day, maybe I can catch it while I am up there.

That sounds like a plan. I wonder if they'll show it at any of the IMAX theaters near Naperville.

At the drive-in would be the coolest.

Archived