AEROSMITH

bengoalie21ledzepp

I like Aerosmith but they don't compare to a lot of other bands like Floyd, The Stones, Beatles and a host of others. My vote for number two would be the Doors. Jim Morrison's untimely death stopped them from producing as much as they were capable of producing. Even without releasing a massive collection there work is still full of some of the best rock pieces of all time.

I know many of you will think I'm crazy but give the doors another listen. I recently was reintroduced to them when I picked up a few albums for my Ipod. Everytime they come on there arrangements tend to blow me away.

Being #2 is a matter of opinion.

Everyone always touts Toys and Rocks and fail to mention their first two LPs, Aerosmith and Get Your Wings which should never be dismissed.

I like the first album;but I can't help but wonder how much better it would have been with Jack Douglas producing;like on........

Get Your Wings; which is fuckin' GREAT..As far as I'm concerned,"Train Kept A Rollin'" is an Aerosmith song.

I third the commotion concerning Get Your Wings. While it may not be up there with their very best works it is often overlooked record. I finally got it on CD this year. I think the last time I'd heard it in it's entirety it was the 70s and the medium was 8-track.

have yall ever heard DUDE looks like a lady ,or love in an elavator, walk this way, last child, Pink, Dream on, Rag doll, Walk on water,mama kin, same old song and dance, it appears that all yall listened too is 70s aerosmith which was awsome, but the eighties such as big ones and permanet vacartion were awsome, and a little south of sanity. Plus aerosmith is better tthan floyedd because they are wten times harder and better and i 'm not smokin crack you are.Although we can all agree zeppelin is better

Have you guys ever heard Dude Looks Like A Lady, Love In An Elevator, Walk This Way, Last Child, Pink, Dream On, Rag Doll, Walk On Water, Mama Kin, Same Old Song and Dance. It appears that all you guys listened to is 70s Aerosmith which was awesome, but the eighties such as Big Ones and Permanent Vacation were awesome, and a little south of sanity. Plus Aerosmith is better than Pink Floyd because they are ten times harder and better and I am smokin crack, how'd you know? Although we can all agree Led Zeppelin is better

Fixed up.

Now, Yes, most of us have heard those songs. I don't know, I think Floyd is better than Aerosmith in some circles. It doesn't matter if they are harder, being a hard rock band doesn't mean you're "better" than another band. Pink Floyd is progressive rock, while Aerosmith is not. The only decent Aerosmith album from the 80s I can think of is "Pump."

pink floyd is good but soft compared to aerosmith. Plus Steven tyler has a memorable voice although pink floyd does put on a good show. It just not aerosmith which is hard core, and aersosmith singles are better but if you look at all the songs on athe albums oink floyed is a little better but musically aerosmith.

pink floyd is good but soft compared to aerosmith. Plus Steven tyler has a memorable voice although pink floyd does put on a good show. It just not aerosmith which is hard core, and aersosmith singles are better but if you look at all the songs on athe albums oink floyed is a little better but musically aerosmith.

Had a voice...

Nowadays, it's only a weird noise...

Pretty much like Rodrigue Stewart.

I've see both groups live. Aerosmith had a great gig each time I saw them. They were full of energy but Floyd puts on a greater show. It is an event. They had a full string section countless back up singers and incredible set design. Plu the music is overwhelmingly electrifying. If you compare the two it's like seing a broadway show with Floyd and a elemenatry Christmas paegent with 'smith. You'll enjoy both but they are not on the same level. Give this Aerosmith krap a break.

aerosmith is hard core and STeven still has a memorable voice. But not as memorable any more. HOW DAR e you call aerosmith ssoft though. go listen to love in an elavator on same old song and dance right now .

Italic part: How dare you!

Bold part: I would, but I'm listening to Trilogy by ELP, plus I don't have those songs.

Archived