TGIF

Dancin'Days

I can't stand sitting at home watching tv or whatever. I have to get out so i will be out pretty much all weekend. Either going to the movies, going to a club or going to harbourfront which i am enjoying going to lately.

Usually we party at home. There alway's seems to be someone here so it's not very often that we are alone. We used to go out all the time and on occation still do but we have some very close good friends that tend to come our way and we enjoy the company

It all just depends on how much extra cash I have on hand. If I have enough left over in the budget after the bills are paid and the necessities are met, then I will go out to the bar. Or if I have enough, I might go out of town to a concert, or even just to go see some small-time band I like play at some dive somewhere. I'm kinda broke this weekend, though, because I repaid mom the money I owed her when I was back home. Stupid car transmission went out a few months ago, and she loaned me the money to put a new one in, and I gave her the last of what I owed.

i have my son friday through monday, so unless its a special occasion, i stay home with him. i dont like drinking at home while he is around, its not something i want him to see, as my father was an alcoholic who drank at home every night. i do drink when im at a party or club though.

It all just depends on how much extra cash I have on hand. If I have enough left over in the budget after the bills are paid and the necessities are met, then I will go out to the bar. Or if I have enough, I might go out of town to a concert, or even just to go see some small-time band I like play at some dive somewhere. I'm kinda broke this weekend, though, because I repaid mom the money I owed her when I was back home. Stupid car transmission went out a few months ago, and she loaned me the money to put a new one in, and I gave her the last of what I owed.

I thought women don't need money to go out. They go to a bar and only have to buy one drink then smile at some guy. Well after reading some threads, I guess all guys don't like to pay for womens drinks. Am I right or wrong, please let me know?

I just want to know the truth. Can a woman go out for a night and not spend a lot of money due to men trying to win their affections?

No idea; I've never tried that.

1. I wouldn't rely on that.

2. I think it's degrading.

I can go out and not spend a lot of money if my boyfriend or any of my mates invites me.

No idea; I've never tried that.

1. I wouldn't rely on that.

2. I think it's degrading.

I can go out and not spend a lot of money if my boyfriend or any of my mates invites me.

So, no one has ever bought you a beer or drink or an ice cream while sitting alone at a local.

I think the reason for that is, that guys are probably intimidated by your beauty. I would definatly buy you an ice cream if I saw you sitting alone at an ice cream parlor! But you would probably not accept. Right?

:lol: I don't think so. Thanks anyway.

You know, the point I'm trying to make is that not all women go out seeking for men to pay for them or entertain them.

:lol: I don't think so. Thanks anyway.

You know, the point I'm trying to make is that not all women go out seeking for men to pay for them or entertain them.

I know, I just felt like chatting with you.

Thanks and have a great day!

My girlfriend just had her bunion bone sawed off at the hospital last week so we aren't going anywhere soon. She can hardly walk. Staying in I'm afraid.

Usually I like to go to quiet cosy English country pubs. Alternately, I'll take some booze and eats and go on a hike and chill out on a hillside or by the beach while slowly getting merry.

It's nice to sit outside getting sloshed in the English countryside while listening to Zeppelin on the IPOD. :)

My girlfriend just had her bunion bone sawed off at the hospital last week so we aren't going anywhere soon. She can hardly walk. Staying in I'm afraid.

Usually I like to go to quiet cosy English country pubs. Alternately, I'll take some booze and eats and go on a hike and chill out on a hillside or by the beach while slowly getting merry.

It's nice to sit outside getting sloshed in the English countryside while listening to Zeppelin on the IPOD. :)

Now that sounds GREAT! Not about your girlfriend (sounds painful) but the way you enjoy your free time.

Now that sounds GREAT! Not about your girlfriend (sounds painful) but the way you enjoy your free time.

Yeah mate, it is. Can't beat the fresh air and nice scenery. I'd like to spend more time in pubs though but ya know, the price of beer is getting ever more extortionate so I do the cheap option, take my own booze and go sit somewhere scenic. The quieter the better. :)

This is one of my fave places to booze and chill..and I get the last bus back home from here at 11.30 p.m so don't even have to worry about drinking and driving!

chillarea.jpg

Yeah mate, it is. Can't beat the fresh air and nice scenery. I'd like to spend more time in pubs though but ya know, the price of beer is getting ever more extortionate so I do the cheap option, take my own booze and go sit somewhere scenic. The quieter the better. :)

This is one of my fave places to booze and chill..and I get the last bus back home from here at 11.30 p.m so don't even have to worry about drinking and driving!

chillarea.jpg

I know what you mean about everything getting expensive! Fucking gas is outrageous. I think I would use mass transit, if our little cow town in Germany had any such thing. I go out to a lake that a friend of mine owns (not far from the hause) go fishing drink some wine or beer whatever I feel like and if I get to drunk my old lady picks me up.

Archived