Help me

gustavo brazil

Good evenning everybody. my name's gustavo, i'm from brazil and i'm a singer. as we all know, maybe led zeppelin will reunite. but word is that plant won't come back. i maybe a little pretencious, but if he's not coming back i want to take the vocals on the band(as millions of zeppelin fans). so, i recorded a little demonstration with me singing heartbreaker from led, and i want to make the recording reach jimmy's ears. so i don't know how to do this, but i'm sure that someone from this forum can help me out. so i am posting here the link for the download of the file. http://rapidshare.com/files/154380387/hear...eturns.mp3.html

anyone can download the file. i hope it get to jimmy's ears and all of you who listen can place a comment for me.

thank you all!!

Hi Gustavo, just sent this file to Jimmy as soon as I heard it....

Jimmy phoned me back almost immediately and wants you to meet him tomorrow at 10 in the morning in London at Oxford Street left to the famous snackbar. He will be dressed in a bowler hat and a red scarf as to not be recognized, you have to go to him and give him the sacred Zep handshake....(you know).

Good luck, see you on tour next year!

I really wish You luck with that but most of Us would give our left well You know for that gig and unless the stars align in a verry special way I would not make plans to leave for the Tour just yet.

It has happened with a couple of other Bands Journey, Judas Priest but the odds are not in Your favor.

Try Youtube that is were many people put thier stuff.

By the way Welcome to the Forum.

Hi Gustavo, just sent this file to Jimmy as soon as I heard it....

Jimmy phoned me back almost immediately and wants you to meet him tomorrow at 10 in the morning in London at Oxford Street left to the famous snackbar. He will be dressed in a bowler hat and a red scarf as to not be recognized, you have to go to him and give him the sacred Zep handshake....(you know).

Good luck, see you on tour next year!

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Good evenning everybody. my name's gustavo, i'm from brazil and i'm a singer. as we all know, maybe led zeppelin will reunite. but word is that plant won't come back. i maybe a little pretencious, but if he's not coming back i want to take the vocals on the band(as millions of zeppelin fans). so, i recorded a little demonstration with me singing heartbreaker from led, and i want to make the recording reach jimmy's ears. so i don't know how to do this, but i'm sure that someone from this forum can help me out. so i am posting here the link for the download of the file. http://rapidshare.com/files/154380387/hear...eturns.mp3.html

anyone can download the file. i hope it get to jimmy's ears and all of you who listen can place a comment for me.

thank you all!!

Not bad kid I think you should annunciate your words, when your voice matures and you speak better you will sound alot like Plant.

Archived