Happy Birthday Jimmy!

SourceNRG

Just want to say happy birthday to Jimmy Page, world's greatest guitarist EVER.

How awesome to have been able to inspire/connect to so many people/fans in his lifetime. Here's hoping he has MANY MANY more birthdays and continues to create and inspire.

Sharon

Is it January 9 (time difference) where the poster posted this thread?. Because in the US it is January 8. I thought Jimmy's birthday was January 9.

Elvis' birthday is January 8 however.

I wondered that myself -- I guess the poster wanted to be the first one out of the gates with the birthday wish. Oh well, Happy early birthday to Jimmy Page.

• Just want to say happy birthday to Jimmy Page, world's greatest guitarist EVER.

How awesome to have been able to inspire/connect to so many people/fans in his lifetime. Here's hoping he has MANY MANY more birthdays and continues to create and inspire.

Sharon

Hey-Up, "Sir" Jimmy, It's "Bus-Pass Time", :birthday:

(for those outside the UK, when a Man reaches 65, they get Free travel, Women it's 60.)

Long may the "Strings of your Gibson" keep playing, & Many Thanks for the Years wev'e been hearing them, as I sit hear listening to your "Lost Mixes".

Happy Birthday Friend,

Hang-man :ph34r:

Hey-Up, "Sir" Jimmy, It's "Bus-Pass Time", :birthday:

(for those outside the UK, when a Man reaches 65, they get Free travel, Women it's 60.)

Long may the "Strings of your Gibson" keep playing, & Many Thanks for the Years wev'e been hearing them, as I sit hear listening to your "Lost Mixes".

Happy Birthday Friend,

You're a bit behind the times mate - the sex discrimination act means that men and women BOTH get bus passes at age 60. Jimmy has been using his for some time!

You're a bit behind the times mate - the sex discrimination act means that men and women BOTH get bus passes at age 60. Jimmy has been using his for some time!

Hey-Up Knebby,

Oh thanks for that, It must have happened when I was living in Brisbane, means I have something to look forward to a little sooner.

Ah well, it would have been my Mothers (Bless Her) Birthday aswell on the 9th, so Happy Thoughts to Two Special People.

All the Best

Happy Birthday to the greatest guitar player of all time :D

I second that emotion - the greatest guitarist in the known universe. Viva Jimmy! Thank you for the music and inspiration. May you live a long and blissfully happy life, doing whatever you want - you've earned it.

But I'm one of many who would love to see you play again...

Happy birthday, darling, Jimmy! I shall be thinking of you.

Yes. Do whatever you want. Just don't ever stop playing, because I still must get to see you some day! I can not wait for It Might Get Loud. It's only fitting a whole Guitar World came out on Zep just in time for your birthday! I love you.

Archived