How do I....

fyreeis

Hey, new to this and probably sound like a desperate fanatic....like us all....how do you send a "request" to the band or manager, producer, or whoever has contact with members of band to put a suggestion in their ears to tour NEW ZEALAND!

Hey, new to this and probably sound like a desperate fanatic....like us all....how do you send a "request" to the band or manager, producer, or whoever has contact with members of band to put a suggestion in their ears to tour NEW ZEALAND!

Hello to beautiful New Zealand!

But sadly the answer to your question is they aren't a band any more so they don't have a single manager, and Plant has made it clear that he's not planning on touring with the others. The others were planning to do something together which has fallen through.

So, bottom line, they're not going to be touring NZ or anywhere else. :(

That's pretty much a lost cause. If they were to do something it would be more than likely for a worthwhile cause (my birthday) and on their own terms (my backyard).

:lol::D To which I think you'd have quite a list of requests to attend and promises of wonderful gifts <_<

Shhh, Steve! You were supposed to keep that quiet. No one is allowed to know about that, except for the select few at the undisclosed location where the show was held. Even the bootleggers whereabouts are unknown. They just sort of vanished.

Did you enjoy the show, because I certainly did? Best concert I've ever been to and what a setlist!

I sure did. Absolutely the best show ever and I couldn't believe the songs they played that they never did before. Just amazing :D

I sure did. Absolutely the best show ever and I couldn't believe the songs they played that they never did before. Just amazing :D

And let's not forget one and a half hours of encores and an over thirty minute version of Whole Lotta Love with a return of the oldies medley! Wow...just absolutely incredible! It still just blows my mind.

And let's not forget one and a half hours of encores and an over thirty minute version of Whole Lotta Love with a return of the oldies medley! Wow...just absolutely incredible! It still just blows my mind.

I thought the encores were 2 hours - remember they left and came back for those extra two songs :D

Didn't you write the whole set list down <_<

:D

It is been in the news that Peter Jackson filmed the entire concert and it will soon be released as a trilogy, since it won't fit on one disk.

Hopefully they zoom in on Roberts feet, it was kinda cool that he dressed as a Hobbit. Also Jimmy's new Gandalf costume looked just right, he should have grown the beard earlier!!!

It is been in the news that Peter Jackson filmed the entire concert and it will soon be released as a trilogy, since it won't fit on one disk.

Hopefully they zoom in on Roberts feet, it was kinda cool that he dressed as a Hobbit. Also Jimmy's new Gandalf costume looked just right, he should have grown the beard earlier!!!

Dang I forgot about the Hobbit feet!!!! I can't wait until it's released, especially with Peter Jackson involved. Think it will be up for an Oscar :D

Dang I forgot about the Hobbit feet!!!! I can't wait until it's released, especially with Peter Jackson involved. Think it will be up for an Oscar :D

Yeah, truly epic.

of course I have the bootleg already, quadruple white vinyl, sounds not bad, as it came from the soundboard.

Here's a pic of my copy.....just like the real good ol times bootlegs back in the seventies, love it!

zepThe-White-Album.jpg

It's actually called "Trampled under Hobbit feet"

Yeah, truly epic.

of course I have the bootleg already, quadruple white vinyl, sounds not bad, as it came from the soundboard.

Here's a pic of my copy.....just like the real good ol times bootlegs back in the seventies, love it!

zepThe-White-Album.jpg

It's actually called "Trampled under Hobbit feet"

I have a couple of boots as well. Fantastic stuff. I need to get me the Trampled Under Hobbit Feet one. Have heard it is the best :D

:lol:

Didn't you write the whole set list down <_<

:D

I was in such a state of oblivion and nirvana during the show, that I simply forgot to. I also heard that Rob Reiner of Spinal Tap fame is producing the feature film of the epic show as we already know Peter Jackson is directing the trilogy.

Nice to see Jonesey complement Pagey and Robert as a hobbit and Jason as Bilbo Baggins. Which hobbit was Jonesey dressed as?

Any word on a release date yet and other content that may be included in the film as well? There are also strong rumors that the film will be entered at this years Cannes Film Festival as a leading contender for the prestigious Palm D'Or.

I was in such a state of oblivion and nirvana during the show, that I simply forgot to. I also heard that Rob Reiner of Spinal Tap fame is producing the feature film of the epic show as we already know Peter Jackson is directing the trilogy.

Nice to see Jonesey complement Pagey and Robert as a hobbit and Jason as Bilbo Baggins. Which hobbit was Jonesey dressed as?

Any word on a release date yet and other content that may be included in the film as well? There are also strong rumors that the film will be entered at this years Cannes Film Festival as a leading contender for the prestigious Palm D'Or.

If they present it at Cannes, well we simply must attend :D I've not heard the release date but rumour has it, by Christmas time we might see something. Jonesy was Pippin of course B)

If they present it at Cannes, well we simply must attend :D I've not heard the release date but rumour has it, by Christmas time we might see something. Jonesy was Pippin of course B)

Well, once it's confirmed for Cannes then I think we must start booking our travel packages for France in May. There are some direct flights to Nice. Another option would be to fly into Paris and take the TGV train to Nice. That could be a real party. Who's in?

Archived