Kanye West trashes Radiohead and defends Chris Brown

Wolfman

well if Kanye sensed disrespect, then he does deserve to portray his emotions. But, based on what i hear about Thom's interviews, he seems to have all his nuts and bolts accounted for. There has to be more to the story...or it was just one of those..."why is this guy staring at me" moments

As of sticking up for chris brown? i dunno...Brown should stick up for himself and come clean with the public if he is all worried. Rhianna is F'n smoke'n...and the more attracting the woman appears to be...the more paro the man gets(this analysis comes for hearing way too many stories and observing "pupil dilation" LOL). Who knows what happened.

Hold on, let me pull out the rule book. This is what i think...If she cheated on him more than 3 times...bring on the lashes

but if i was him and found out she cheated the first time...im gone...no beating of the mind nor flesh

I might think of investing in a Voo-do doll though B)

(Im not saying she cheated...just bringing on different horizons for the people who are "stuck")

keep on Rock'n in the Free World!!!

well if Kanye sensed disrespect, then he does deserve to portray his emotions. But, based on what i hear about Thom's interviews, he seems to have all his nuts and bolts accounted for. There has to be more to the story...or it was just one of those..."why is this guy staring at me" moments

As of sticking up for chris brown? i dunno...Brown should stick up for himself and come clean with the public if he is all worried. Rhianna is F'n smoke'n...and the more attracting the woman appears to be...the more paro the man gets(this analysis comes for hearing way too many stories and observing "pupil dilation" LOL). Who knows what happened.

Hold on, let me pull out the rule book. This is what i think...If she cheated on him more than 3 times...bring on the lashes

but if i was him and found out she cheated the first time...im gone...no beating of the mind nor flesh

I might think of investing in a Voo-do doll though B)

(Im not saying she cheated...just bringing on different horizons for the people who are "stuck")

keep on Rock'n in the Free World!!!

Even if she did cheat on him (which is wrong), beating the crap out of her is never acceptable or a solution.

Uuugh I cannot stand Kanye West, he is so annoying. I don't see what is so great about his music, either. I saw his SNL performance last week and it was terrible! All he did was stand there and act like an idiot, singing wayy out of tune (even though he had the auto pitch software to help him :rolleyes:) My brother listens to his CDs all the time and they are crap too. West considers Radiohead "one of his few creative rivals." Oh fuck off. :rolleyes:

shit sorry...i meant...grow some ovaries.

listen... i do not condone abuse one bit.

women and men who cheat make me sick though...you make a pact and you stick with it.

(Im not saying either one cheated because i don't know)

to conclude everything for you...be in control of your emotions.

Both artists are extremely overrated.

Rhianna is pretty legit...she doesn't seem to use the electronic voice throughout the whole album (kanye does) and he collaborations with T.I were phenomenal. She uplifted many people with the songs "live your life" and "you can have whatever you like"(think of it being intended for someone who's going through the tough economic slump). but hey...that's my opinion.

Archived