London Calling: The making of the Olympic handover ceremony

widget

Once the programme comes up on iPlayer, I'll post you some pics - either on this thread or the HPOJ one. Shouldn't be too long.

That would be wonderful. Take your time on that. You've helped a lot already :kiss:

How does the website work? Sorry, I've never been to the site before today and when I do a search for it, nothing comes up... :bagoverhead:

Sorry my bad, I didn't realise it wouldn't work overseas :slapface:

Here's a review of last night's programme, from today's Times newspaper. I love the bit about Jimmy being used to squeezing himself into velvet trousers in the back of a Transit van in years gone by!

f1ba421c.jpg

Here's a review of last night's programme, from today's Times newspaper. I love the bit about Jimmy being used to squeezing himself into velvet trousers in the back of a Transit van in years gone by!

f1ba421c.jpg

:cheer:

f1ba421c.jpg

Thanks, Lilith! I loved the clip of Jimmy taking a pic of David Beckham on his mobile :D

As I've already told Moonmaid, it doesn't look like it's available on iPlayer :angry: I'm still hoping, though.

Thanks, Lilith! I loved the clip of Jimmy taking a pic of David Beckham on his mobile :D

As I've already told Moonmaid, it doesn't look like it's available on iPlayer :angry: I'm still hoping, though.

Well, I can't thank you enough for trying. And thanks to all who have given details and articles of the show.

:yourock:

The full programme has just been released on the BBC iPlayer.

Link below:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00j3...London_Calling/

Enjoy.

Nope. Not available to an American girl like me. But I appreciate the thought. To other Americans (or anyone not in the UK) who can't watch the program, er, programme, head over to the HPOJ thread. The lovely and talented longdistancewinner just posted beautiful caps from it...

Sorry. Crap computer going mad in the excitement.

Anyway, check it out !

:D

No, Sweetness, there's nothing wrong with your link. People outside of the UK are denied access to that website. We get this message:

Currently BBC iPlayer TV programmes are available to play in the UK only, but all BBC iPlayer Radio programmes are available to you. Why?

If you are in the UK and see this message please read this advice.

Go to Radio channels home page.

So everytime you say "check it out!" it's like pouring salt in a wound :'(

But I know you mean no harm. Friends? :)

Nope. Not available to an American girl like me. But I appreciate the thought. To other Americans (or anyone not in the UK) who can't watch the program, er, programme, head over to the HPOJ thread. The lovely and talented longdistancewinner just posted beautiful caps from it...

What ? You can't get it in the US ? That's terrible. Probably something to do with BBC content only being available to BBC/UK licence payers.

I'll have a go with it and try and get some caps up too....

What ? You can't get it in the US ? That's terrible. Probably something to do with BBC content only being available to BBC/UK licence payers.

I'll have a go with it and try and get some caps up too....

See, this is why I love this site! That's totally awesome of you! :yourock:

Archived