Ross's Diary

Cofa

Maybe just another magazine - article and nothing spectacular.

Maybe, Ross does like to toy with people. On the other hand, when it's a photo shoot for a magazine, etc., he usually says it. A couple of years ago he made reference to Jimmy's new material and a solo tour and removed it from the blog soon after, so who knows. He's been very quiet through the whole "post O2" period for Jimmy anyway, I'm sure Jimmy doesn't want anyone else speaking for him at this time...

With just Jimmy on it? :blink:

Whatever the "project" was, it was a lot less exciting than Ross hopes we'll think it was. :rolleyes:

:blink: Why? What is he hoping we'll think? And how do you know what he's silently hoping for?

Ross usually just says what he's doing. If he's silent about what it was, then presumably that's because Jimmy doesn't want him to say. Of course, that's no guarantee that it's something we find particularly exciting.

I think Ross enjoys the mind games! He must be taking tips from Kevin Shirley, remember his "they who shall remain nameless" entry that got us a bit excited a few months back. :coffee:

:blink: Why? What is he hoping we'll think? And how do you know what he's silently hoping for?

Ross usually just says what he's doing. If he's silent about what it was, then presumably that's because Jimmy doesn't want him to say. Of course, that's no guarantee that it's something we find particularly exciting.

It's just that my experience has always been that when someone says "I did something but I'm not going to tell you what it is," they want to enhance the mystery quotient and make you think they were doing something exciting. Otherwise they wouldn't have mentioned it at all.

That's all.

It's just that my experience has always been that when someone says "I did something but I'm not going to tell you what it is," they want to enhance the mystery quotient and make you think they were doing something exciting. Otherwise they wouldn't have mentioned it at all.

That's all.

Exactly.

If RH is not gonna spill the beans a little more,then why the hell bring it up.

Woo-hoo!!! Even if it's just a magazine article there will probably be some new interviews. Maybe it's time for a statement from jp himself. Always anxious to hear anything.

I agree..it's been discussed on this board recently.....Several guitar magazines are interested in Jimmy Page interviews after the Induction ceremonies in April...It is "Probably" a photo shoot for this?..which cannot be discussed yet...?

I do believe Jimmy Page and/or Manager will have something "definite" this time...there is very little time, if any, left for "possibilities"......what ever it is I will graciously accept it from Jimmy Page...

As for Ross, personally, I wish, he would stop doing this suspicious diary entries...I would much rather hear that Jimmy is healthy, happy, and that he had wonderful time, etc.....

this is just my thinking.........

That's all.

Well Aqua, you might be right of course. It's just that reading that on RH's diary I saw no need to make that assumption, or to put quote marks around "project" - after all, if it took most of last week, that certainly sounds like a project (whatever it is). I really don't think he would lie about the time it took. For all we know, it might even be Jimmy wanting to increase the mystery quotient... If so, anyway, it doesn't work on me! :lol: We'll find out what it was in due course. B)

Well Aqua, you might be right of course. It's just that reading that on RH's diary I saw no need to make that assumption, or to put quote marks around "project" - after all, if it took most of last week, that certainly sounds like a project (whatever it is). I really don't think he would lie about the time it took. For all we know, it might even be Jimmy wanting to increase the mystery quotient... If so, anyway, it doesn't work on me! :lol: We'll find out what it was in due course. B)

Honestly, I didn't mean this to be any big point, certainly not that he was lying! I was just saying that when you say something without saying it--like "I've got a secret but I'm not going to tell you what it is"--the reason for saying it at all is that you want people to be intrigued. Which worked, we're on the second page of a thread about it! :D My thought was that people would probably be intrigued to a point beyond what was actually going on (and he--or as you say, maybe Jimmy--is smart enough to know that). FWIW, a photo-shoot for an upcoming article to coincide with the HOF ceremony seems like a good bet.

And my only reason for putting project in quotes was that I was quoting him--it was his word, but we didn't know what it referred to: was it a photo-shoot, were he and Jimmy choosing pics for a collection, was he helping him pick out tiles for his bathroom? As you say, we'll find out in due course. (The irony being, I don't much care what they were doing. :lol: More nice pics of Jimmy would be fine with me, though.)

I am so glad to hear that Jimmy is working on something, no matter what. And it must involve photos, Ross' area of expertise.

Or maybe Ross is helping Jimmy pick out an outfit to wear to the RRHOF Induction Ceremony? :lol:

:lol: I had a silly vision of Jimmy trying on an outfit asking Ross if it makes him look fat :D

Archived