Ross's Diary

Cofa

The simple solution for Ronnie James Dio's twin brother is not to post pics on his site then nasty people on an official site like this won't share them among each other like fans do. Fans eager to see pics of their heroes.

Shame on us all :angry:

I respectfully disagree with your respectful disagreement :) , as he just said that the people who "mail them around" to Zep sites think they're some news authority, like the AP or something--and he didn't say he was never going to post any again, and in fact I'd be willing to bet good hard cash that he does.

In other words, things may not be as bad as you think! :console:

I also hope you're right.

There must something more going on because Jimmy agreed to do another photo shoot for him a week later and it sounded like they went to dinner together, so it can't be Jimmy was angry with him orginally.

That is just silly to post all his other pictures and not the ones ever of Jimmy, just to punish us.

Just my irrelevant opinion,but after a little "soak in" time, I believe the RH photos of Jimmy Page which we were briefly exposed to ,were quite exceptional.I lack the words to explain my position.

Just my irrelevant opinion,but after a little "soak in" time, I believe the RH photos of Jimmy Page which we were briefly exposed to ,were quite exceptional.I lack the words to explain my position.

I think they were nice too.

He looks great.

But my contribution to the debate - I've met Halfin several times, and he's a toad, and the very definition of a name-dropper.

Jimmy is, however, perfectly entitled to hang around with him. :beer:

I too have met Ross. I wouldn't call him a toad, but you'd swear he has listened to JPJ's Angry Angry one time too many! :D Humanitarian, jetsetter, chowing at Nobu's...man he should be one chilled out dude you'd think!

Either way we'll all see the new pics soon enough and I bet Ross's diary has gotten more hits because of this faux pas than it has since O2...so I'm sure he's gotten a good chuckle out of the pages of Jimmy body language, new tour, new faces and Ross psycho- analysis his blurb generated here, there and everywhere.

There's more to the picture than meets the eye.

Good catch too Glicine, I didn't see your post back on page 4ish.

So...no news is...er...no news! B)

After much discussion, the motion went to the floor for a vote and the ayes have it -- Jimmy Page needs at least one good, usable photo for personal/proffesional purposes, possibly professional.

I respectfully disagree. The line "thinking they are some news authority" tells me he's upset with our judging the photos (i.e. "I think Jimmy's upset with Halfin for being late....").

But ya know what? It doesn't matter what you or I think. He will never post pictures of Jimmy again because of us. That's upsetting to me.

May be he will :rolleyes:

May be he will :rolleyes:

Again with the eye rolling. I wrote that 11 days ago, and there are still no pics of Jimmy. So I don't think I deserve that...yet. "May be" I was upset that day. But I'm over it now. Soon Ross will post pics of Jimmy and I will relish the "I told yous."

Again with the eye rolling. I wrote that 11 days ago, and there are still no pics of Jimmy. So I don't think I deserve that...yet. "May be" I was upset that day. But I'm over it now. Soon Ross will post pics of Jimmy and I will relish the "I told yous."

Na Moonmaid I think the eyerolling was not at you but...well you know the mighty one :D .

Na Moonmaid I think the eyerolling was not at you but...well you know the mighty one :D .

Really? With the "maybe he will" line I figured he/she was contradicting me since I was saying "he wont." I hate that eye-rolling icon. I hate eye rolling in real life and on message boards! :lol:

Really? With the "maybe he will" line I figured he/she was contradicting me since I was saying "he wont." I hate that eye-rolling icon. I hate eye rolling in real life and on message boards! :lol:

too bad for you, because there is an eye-rolling icon on this board. It's "SHE", by the way, thank you. And I do tend to use it when people get overly-emotional on the public message board... And I have absolutely no intention or interest to abuse of contradict you (or anyone) because it is boring. Try to think about not someone eye-rolling at you, but, say, reflecting on some different possibilities with Ross posting his pictures, etc. I think they call it a positive thinking. :peace::)

Getting back to the subject of the thread, I was just thinking (before that eye-rolling icon issue came up) that not only Ross, but some other very important people (or at least acquaintances of their acquaintances) might be reading this thread and forum in general. Hi there, Jimmy. :D

I'm also afraid Ross might not show us a lot of photographs of Jimmy like before. I think he is one of the Page family rather than a mere photographer for Jimmy.

I recall that only Ross's site did announce the birth of Jimmy's granddaughter in 2007.

He wrote on his diary the following: ''Congratulations to Scarlet Page who last night welcomed her daughter Martha Alice into this poor world. Born to a life of luxury and privilege with Grandad taking care of her every whim ''.

It is sure that he is trusted by Jimmy very much. And the person in the position like him is not found in other photographers and journalists. I hope he will put out Jimmy's photographs as well as before.

I'm also afraid Ross might not show us a lot of photographs of Jimmy like before. I think he is one of the Page family rather than a mere photographer for Jimmy.

I recall that only Ross's site did announce the birth of Jimmy's granddaughter in 2007.

He wrote on his diary the following: ''Congratulations to Scarlet Page who last night welcomed her daughter Martha Alice into this poor world. Born to a life of luxury and privilege with Grandad taking care of her every whim ''.

It is sure that he is trusted by Jimmy very much. And the person in the position like him is not found in other photographers and journalists. I hope he will put out Jimmy's photographs as well as before.

wow. Then surely Ross would not make public anything Jimmy would not want to be made public...

Getting back to the subject of the thread, I was just thinking (before that eye-rolling icon issue came up) that not only Ross, but some other very important people (or at least acquaintances of their acquaintances) might be reading this thread and forum in general. Hi there, Jimmy. :D

The interesting thing is, suddenly people are worried that someone close to Jimmy(Ross here) would get negative impression from the board and break it to Jimmy and cause some damage, but no one ever worried about the possibility that all the craps being thrown at Robert would reach him as well, even when people are totally aware of someone close to the other band members reading here, too.

And oh, I don't even see most posts here in this thread as "negative".

too bad for you, because there is an eye-rolling icon on this board. It's "SHE", by the way, thank you. And I do tend to use it when people get overly-emotional on the public message board... And I have absolutely no intention or interest to abuse of contradict you (or anyone) because it is boring. Try to think about not someone eye-rolling at you, but, say, reflecting on some different possibilities with Ross posting his pictures, etc. I think they call it a positive thinking. :peace::)

Which has been brought up before. But thanks for playing.

The interesting thing is, suddenly people are worried that someone close to Jimmy(Ross here) would get negative impression from the board and break it to Jimmy and cause some damage, but no one ever worried about the possibility that all the craps being thrown at Robert would reach him as well, even when people are totally aware of someone close to the other band members reading here, too.

And oh, I don't even see most posts here in this thread as "negative".

:yesnod: :yesnod:

No - the news had already been broken in the Daily Mail, and posted here - even before Ross gave us his "exclusive". Ross won't stop posting pics. What he objected to was people claiming to know what they were for - not any kind of critique of them. He's pretty well used to that after all these years in the business.

Ross Halfin is NOT baby Martha Alice's dad, if that's what was being implied by some. Scarlet's longtime partner, a Mr. Brown, claims those honors. And he's much cuter than Ross, IMO. :)

I was only going to have written that Ross was just like the relative of Jimmy. :)

No - the news had already been broken in the Daily Mail, and posted here - even before Ross gave us his "exclusive". Ross won't stop posting pics. What he objected to was people claiming to know what they were for - not any kind of critique of them. He's pretty well used to that after all these years in the business.

Daily Mail only wrote that Jimmy would be a grandfather soon. Isn't this article what you say?

Page plays grandad rock(scroll down this page)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/columnis...-rid-Moira.html

As far as I know there were no media that told Martha's birth date and name accurately except for Ross's site.If you would know another,please tell me.

I was only going to have written that Ross was just like the relative of Jimmy. :)

Daily Mail only wrote that Jimmy would be a grandfather soon. Isn't this article what you say?

Page plays grandad rock(scroll down this page)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/columnis...-rid-Moira.html

As far as I know there were no media that told Martha's birth date and name accurately except for Ross's site.If you would know another,please tell me.

I don't understand why anyone would need to know Martha's birth date, to be honest.

I don't understand why anyone would need to know Martha's birth date, to be honest.

When did I say that anyone need to know Martha's birth date?

You don't seem understand what I mean.

I only wrote from Ross's past diary how he was deeply trusted by Jimmy as one example.

I personally said this part to Knebby for her post. Don't misunderstand it.

''As far as I know there were no media that told Martha's birth date and name accurately except for Ross's site.If you would know another,please tell me.''

Moreover it is your opinion to the last. I don't feel it strange even if there is a person interested in this. It is an individual liberty. It is the same thing that I'm not interested in groupies at all.

Jimmy is a very private person. He has defended his private life because he loved his family (at that time). Of course we should not invade his privacy,but I don't think that it is bad that we get some information that delivered about it.

Archived