Ross's Diary

Cofa

I was trying to make a funny - guess it didn't work ;)

I thought that it was very funny! I had the vision of them in a large walk-in closet with dragon suits thrown on the floor, with Jimmy patting his stomach and asking if he looked fat! :lol:

I was trying to make a funny - guess it didn't work ;)

Nine....I understood what your intention was in the original post, :D ....I think we are all so tired of "The Waiting Game"....whatever shape, Mr. Page has to make an appearance ASAP !!!

Now, I really See Tux's, and my favorite, his ever famous accessory, "The Scarf".....polka dots and all........

Nine....I understood what your intention was in the original post, :D ....I think we are all so tired of "The Waiting Game"....whatever shape, Mr. Page has to make an appearance ASAP !!!

Now, I really See Tux's, and my favorite, his ever famous accessory, "The Scarf".....polka dots and all........

Okay cool :lol: Sometimes it's hard to make a joke in type :D

Well all we know, that it's a photo shoot of some sort. What it exactly is...who know's, until there is a confirmation from a valid source. Until, then as has been so many things on this board is just total speculation.

I agree..it's been discussed on this board recently.....Several guitar magazines are interested in Jimmy Page interviews after the Induction ceremonies in April...It is "Probably" a photo shoot for this?..which cannot be discussed yet...?

I do believe Jimmy Page and/or Manager will have something "definite" this time...there is very little time, if any, left for "possibilities"......what ever it is I will graciously accept it from Jimmy Page...

As for Ross, personally, I wish, he would stop doing this suspicious diary entries...I would much rather hear that Jimmy is healthy, happy, and that he had wonderful time, etc.....

this is just my thinking.........

Amen, brother!

I thought that it was very funny! I had the vision of them in a large walk-in closet with dragon suits thrown on the floor, with Jimmy patting his stomach and asking if he looked fat! :lol:

Yikes!This conjured up an image of Elvis trying on jumpsuits at Graceland.

I must try to get more sleep.

It was nice seeing Mr. Cornell in such close proximity to Page, at least as far as photo shoot subjects go. Metallica as well. Right now would be great time to reflect on what Metallica is doing right, as I'm hearing a song on the radio that, besides the lyrics, is "pinch me, I can't believe this is real" good.

All of this makes for good Page/Haflin conversation. Out of all the radio friendly unit shifter frontmen out there, Chris Cornell is top of the heap, with the excellent lyrics, voice, and face.

and if anyone likes to fight as much as I do..

Down on the Upside is DEFINITELY their (Soundgarden's) best album!

It was nice seeing Mr. Cornell in such close proximity to Page, at least as far as photo shoot subjects go. Metallica as well. Right now would be great time to reflect on what Metallica is doing right, as I'm hearing a song on the radio that, besides the lyrics, is "pinch me, I can't believe this is real" good.

All of this makes for good Page/Haflin conversation. Out of all the radio friendly unit shifter frontmen out there, Chris Cornell is top of the heap, with the excellent lyrics, voice, and face.

and if anyone likes to fight as much as I do..

Down on the Upside is DEFINITELY their (Soundgarden's) best album!

:yesnod:

WELL worth a look see, to see Chris. :drool:

You have to give Scream a chance. I was unsure I'd like it, but seeing him do the whole LP live, I can say it grows on ya.

:stereo:

pbt11.jpg

"Bitchen tile in the bathroom Jim"

"Thanks, I got it at Home Depot"

"Can I put it in my diary, I'll be discreet?"

"No, and will you stop putting things in there that people believe are something they're not"

"Probably not"

Pssht just Ross showing off again. "Of which I will say nothing".. then why the fuck did you even mention it if you're not supposed to say anything about it...

Warm up for the rumors. B)

It does sound like a show-off, honestly. If he just needed to mention that he has been doing something useful last week, besides playing with the TV remote, he could have done just that without bringing Jimmy's name into it. Or did he want to make sure that public knows that Jimmy has been doing something useful as well, besides playing with the TV remote? Good going, but we kind of guessed that already anyway.

I find the tendency of so many people to keep slagging Ross off completely ridiculous - literally jumping at every chance to do so. Why do we all bother to read RH's diary in the first place? Well, because he actually talks about the people he photographs, and is friends with many of them, including Jimmy Page. But if he says something about Jimmy he must be showing off! :lol:

Let's just accept that we have absolutely no idea at the moment what it was they were doing, or why he mentioned it in this particular fashion. It was probably something photo-related, since Ross was involved. But there's no need to assume all kinds of things about him - let alone when you don't know the man AT ALL. He is a good friend of Jimmy's, too - another reason not to keep doing this. Are any of you people qualified to choose "better? friends for Jimmy, perhaps?

Archived