Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
Cofa

Ross's Diary

He looks great.

But my contribution to the debate - I've met Halfin several times, and he's a toad, and the very definition of a name-dropper.

Jimmy is, however, perfectly entitled to hang around with him. :beer:

Judgeing by the photos i believe the "project" is a photo shoot for Gibson guitars. Gibson is due to release Jimmys Les Paul #2 this summer and as they have done in the past used the photos that Ross has taken of Jimmy with the guitar they are releasing. In three out of the four or five pictures Jimmy has his number 2. The tell tale signs are the heavy flame,darker burst and the switch under the pick guard.

Adding fuel to the rumour fire

Regards

Cav

He looks great.

But my contribution to the debate - I've met Halfin several times, and he's a toad, and the very definition of a name-dropper.

Jimmy is, however, perfectly entitled to hang around with him. :beer:

I've heard a few people say that about Haiflin. Makes you wonder.

Judgeing by the photos i believe the "project" is a photo shoot for Gibson guitars. Gibson is due to release Jimmys Les Paul #2 this summer and as they have done in the past used the photos that Ross has taken of Jimmy with the guitar they are releasing. In three out of the four or five pictures Jimmy has his number 2. The tell tale signs are the heavy flame,darker burst and the switch under the pick guard.

Adding fuel to the rumour fire

Regards

Cav

Cav,

I like your fuel better than Ross's...."of which I can't tell you anything"........

and I agree, it's a logical and well-thought "prediction" on your part.....

Thanks,

Regards, PlanetPage

Cav,

I like your fuel better than Ross's...."of which I can't tell you anything"........

and I agree, it's a logical and well-thought "prediction" on your part.....

Thanks,

Regards, PlanetPage

Thank you for the kind words, hoped it helped

Cav

Pics also look like they would make great solo album or tour program photos............. :run:

Since Page himself has made no official statements regarding the stopping of Led Zeppelin circa 2008, these photos will have to fall in to the category of a picture is worth a thousand words

Don't you think Page's own manager is a good source? He would soon be silenced if he wasn't speaking the truth.

Since Page himself has made no official statements regarding the stopping of Led Zeppelin circa 2008, these photos will have to fall in to the category of a picture is worth a thousand words

I don't know about that. One thing that makes me wonder is the silence from Jason. He quit Foreigner to work with the J's and hasn't said a word (to my knowledge) since last September. He's usually a total blabbermouth about this stuff., and I'd think he would have moved on if this thing (whatever it is) was totally dead...

Thing is that Jason isn't really at liberty to speak about it. He's been chastised when he's opened his mouth in the past. He's probably being careful not to say things he'll regret right now. Can't say I blame him.

Thing is that Jason isn't really at liberty to speak about it. He's been chastised when he's opened his mouth in the past. He's probably being careful not to say things he'll regret right now. Can't say I blame him.

Agreed. The thing I find interesting is that he's normally very busy and it seems he's been totally underground since last September. In other words, if this thing was totally dead as Mensch said, I'd expect that Jason would be active and visible by now.

Edited by mstork

Maybe they're pictures of him with one of those 80's guitar keyboard thingies! :lol:

It seems like those synthtars are making a comeback. I've seen two bands since the beginning of the year who used them. And here's a SHOCKER - both of them sucked. :P

It seems like those synthtars are making a comeback. I've seen two bands since the beginning of the year who used them. And here's a SHOCKER - both of them sucked. :P

You could look cooler playing a triangle on stage!

Agreed. The thing I find interesting is that he's normally very busy and it seems he's been totally underground since last September. In other words, if this thing was totally dead as Mensch said, I'd expect that Jason would be active and visible by now.

Hopefully we'll see more of Jason out there again. He could be taking time off or looking into possible projects for the future.

Thanks Lilith! I think he looks great and yes, I like the new haircut too :D

It's nice too see Jimmy with some wieght on but not the best pictures he looks 6 months pregnant not Ross Halfins best work. Hope to hear from Jimmy soon!

Edited by allbettsareoff

It's nice too see Jimmy with some wieght on but not the best pictures he looks 6 months pregnant not Ross Halfins best work. Hope to hear from Jimmy soon!

Ugh. He's got his funeral face on. "Not Happy" pretty much sums up the body language and facial expression I see. No offense folks, that's just what I see. No happy.

Ugh. He's got his funeral face on. "Not Happy" pretty much sums up the body language and facial expression I see. No offense folks, that's just what I see. No happy.

Yeah, he's pissed off that Ross was late, remember?! :D

Actually, I think that's his "rock and roll-tough guy" face. Complete with kissy lips...

28mea1c.jpg

It's all Ross's fault. He was late. B)

HA. And you just got that *in STEREO* :D

Edited by Charlotte Sometimes

Yeah, he's pissed off that Ross was late, remember?! :D

Actually, I think that's his "rock and roll-tough guy" face. Complete with kissy lips...

28mea1c.jpg

He looks better than ever ! Still the man B) That Les Paul needs a work out though :D

He looks better than ever ! Still the man B)That Les Paul needs a work out though :D

:yesnod: :yesnod: Oh yes it does B)

He looks better than ever ! Still the man B) That Les Paul needs a work out though :D

Ha! I thought you meant that man, Les Paul, needs a work out! I thought, "that's kinda cruel..." :slapface::hysterical:

2iw4nip.gif

Thanks for clarifying, ninelives!