How many bpm are these guitar solos?

This link isn't a guitar solo its just me doing a pentatonic scale. I was playing along to a metronome a few months ago and I think this was somewhere between 100-150bpm 16th notes, it was an online metronome though and im not sure if its accurate, coz now I can play 180-200bpm sixteenth notes, clearly, and it doesnt seem insanly fast, but i was told that 200bpm is nearly shred. I'm not playing plugged into an amp, electric guitar but unplugged.

So how many bpm do you reckon the first 2 clear scales are, there's some more later on that are way slower or not as clear, dont listen to them, just the first couple. please say if its 8th notes or quarter notes etc

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/tom1tho.../all/play516985

also how fast are the little shred bits that Yngwie Malmsteen does after the intro to Far Beyond the Sun? please say if its 8th, 16th or 32nd notes etc

This link isn't a guitar solo its just me doing a pentatonic scale. I was playing along to a metronome a few months ago and I think this was somewhere between 100-150bpm 16th notes, it was an online metronome though and im not sure if its accurate, coz now I can play 180-200bpm sixteenth notes, clearly, and it doesnt seem insanly fast, but i was told that 200bpm is nearly shred. I'm not playing plugged into an amp, electric guitar but unplugged.

So how many bpm do you reckon the first 2 clear scales are, there's some more later on that are way slower or not as clear, dont listen to them, just the first couple. please say if its 8th notes or quarter notes etc

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/tom1tho.../all/play516985

also how fast are the little shred bits that Yngwie Malmsteen does after the intro to Far Beyond the Sun? please say if its 8th, 16th or 32nd notes etc

The first few scales sound like sixteenth notes averaging 84 bpm, or eighth notes averaging twice that speed. I say "averaging" because the tempo is really inconsistent, and without an established beat it's not possible to say for sure whether you're playing sixteenth or eighth notes.

Far Beyond the Sun is around 160bpm. The structured sections generally alternate between triplets and sixteenth notes. The improvised sections use a variety of rhythms.

Archived