Foo Fighters

JJJESUS

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Dave let a fan up on stage a few days ago to play drums along with the band to the song "Big Me"!!! A guy in front row was holding a sign up saying that it was his birthday and he wants to play drums for his birthday, so Dave Grohl invites the dude up to play, not too bad either!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/07/13/dave-grohl-fan-drums_n_7787256.html

"If you suck on the drums, I'm gonna personally tar and feather your ass backstage" :lol:

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
16 hours ago, Kiwi_Zep_Fan87 said:

Leave it to Dave and the boys to address the break-up rumours in such an EPIC way!!! :hysterical: 

"What about David Coverdale?" HA!

It's endearing how Dave's completely unconvincing as the navelgazing tool going solo in his new enlightened state. He just doesn't seem to have that kind of air about him at all. Glad they're together, but hoping for some TCV side projects as well ;). I've been watching their Sonic Highways series (about half way through) and am very much enjoying the musical journey. Interesting idea well done.

On 3/3/2016 at 2:55 AM, Patrycja said:

"What about David Coverdale?" HA!

It's endearing how Dave's completely unconvincing as the navelgazing tool going solo in his new enlightened state. He just doesn't seem to have that kind of air about him at all. Glad they're together, but hoping for some TCV side projects as well ;). I've been watching their Sonic Highways series (about half way through) and am very much enjoying the musical journey. Interesting idea well done.

You're right about TCV, Pat! It's been what, 6 years now, since their last album?! Sheesh! :wacko: Hope there are more TCV projects on the way, in the not so distant future and not projects that point to Dave, kick-starting his rapping career! :hysterical: 

But then again, Dave's new 'song' Phoney Baloney (which could perhaps be employed as the official campaign song for Donald Trump :shifty: ) sounds much better than some of the mainstream shit, of today! :P 

Yeah, I appreciated Sonic Highways even more thanks to that series, especially since honest to goodness concept albums, are unfortunately, such a rarity, these days! 

• 5 months later...