A Little....Too Quiet

oooooo a grammy, spare me who gives a crap about an award given by a bunch of music industry scumbags? Its as big a pc of garbage as an Oscar! I would love to be given an award by garbage! Spare me, the dudes right, plant sucks. the album is for old ladies and isnt even original. The only good song is written W/ JIMMY PAGE!!!!

There is no reason JP,and JPJ shouldnt do something together, none zero. I dont believe for one minute Jimmy doesnt WANT to, I think he is letting the media and a bunch of music idiots get tthe better of him. Cmon Jimmy come out and blow this elevator music out of the water!!

:wall: Sometimes I really have to look up to be sure I'm in a Zeppelin forum, where some "fans" keep coming back and insulting the leadsinger.

oooooo a grammy, spare me who gives a crap about an award given by a bunch of music industry scumbags? Its as big a pc of garbage as an Oscar! I would love to be given an award by garbage! Spare me, the dudes right, plant sucks. the album is for old ladies and isnt even original. The only good song is written W/ JIMMY PAGE!!!!

There is no reason JP,and JPJ shouldnt do something together, none zero. I dont believe for one minute Jimmy doesnt WANT to, I think he is letting the media and a bunch of music idiots get tthe better of him. Cmon Jimmy come out and blow this elevator music out of the water!!

Yes, I'm sure you'd really turn down a Grammy if ever you were fortunate enough to be awarded one. Does it matter who gives it him? Shouldn't we be happy that Robert's been given a pretty well deserved accolade in the first place? Please, by all means, spare me.

Why don't you go back into the cave from whence you came from and remember that without Robert they'd be no Led Zeppelin - at least, not as we know it.

And, obviously, Jimmy and John Paul do have a reason for not collaborating together - that's why they're not doing it. Jimmy's not an idiot - nor has he ever been - so the chances of him being intimidated by the media are about as high as Robert's sudden desire to reunite with him and John Paul. But since you don't validate Robert, I'm supposing that those odds would hardly mean a thing to you.

After listening to the "new" Chris Cornell CD, "Scream", I think he (Cornell) might change his mind if there was ever a new opportunity (collaboration, project/ etc...) offered by JP in the future.

:D

R B)

After listening to the "new" Chris Cornell CD, "Scream", I think he (Cornell) might change his mind if there was ever a new opportunity (collaboration, project/ etc...) offered by JP in the future.

:D

R B)

It sounds like he's not interested in making hard rock music anymore either.

He's got balls to put out something like this, I'll give him that much, but most of it

is really really uhhhh..... lame as hell.

Anyways, I hope Page does something soon, anything: 02 DVD/Earls Court DVD/

Knebworth DVD/Anything Zeppelin/Solo Project....anything.

C'mon, Jimmy. Throw me a fucking bone ova' here.

:wall: :wall:

:wall: Sometimes I really have to look up to be sure I'm in a Zeppelin forum, where some "fans" keep coming back and insulting the leadsinger.

I have to agree with you. I can't believe some of the stuff these so called Zeppelin fans are saying. How in the hell can someone call themselves a fan and still bash the band and/or individual members.

If I was the 3Js, I'd just lower or modify my expectation of what the damn "right" singer is, find someone who is good enough to just get out and do some impromptu, low-key "theatre" size shows, like 1200 to 3000 capacity and go out and have some fun, SANS "THE Name," hype, asshole managers and record company hoopla.

Nobody is gonna convince me there ain't one singer (Robert Plant excepted) good enough in a global population of 6.5 Billion (or whatever it is) people to play with the boys.

I've not heard that unknown Filipino guy who hooked up with Journey, but people say he is as on par with Steve Perry. If Journey can do it..........

Indi.

If I was the 3Js, I'd just lower or modify my expectation of what the damn "right" singer is, find someone who is good enough to just get out and do some impromptu, low-key "theatre" size shows, like 1200 to 3000 capacity and go out and have some fun, SANS "THE Name," hype, asshole managers and record company hoopla.

Nobody is gonna convince me there ain't one singer (Robert Plant excepted) good enough in a global population of 6.5 Billion (or whatever it is) people to play with the boys.

I've not heard that unknown Filipino guy who hooked up with Journey, but people say he is as on par with Steve Perry. If Journey can do it..........

Indi.

Perhaps it's not a matter of if they can, but rather, if they want to.

If they don't want to, they don't want to. No amount of credible vocalists will persuade them otherwise.

All this speculation is futile. Perhaps if they were doing something, it could be forgivable. Since they're not, it's just pointless.

It sounds like he's not interested in making hard rock music anymore either.

He's got balls to put out something like this, I'll give him that much, but most of it

is really really uhhhh..... lame as hell.

C'mon, Jimmy. Throw me a fucking bone ova' here.

He tried to throw you a Zeppelin tour but someone is to busy making country album's !!!! And Robert isn't a member of Zeppelin anymore (that's what he keep's telling us anyway) so I think it's fine for anyone to give him shit for not wanting to work with Page again. As for the Grammy's I recall Jetro Tull getting best HEAVY METAL ALBUM over Metallic about 15 year's ago !! What a joke !! so give me a break with all your Robert Plant ass kissing !!! In general I don't care, but it sure is fun to get people whipped up around here once in awhile. I'f he is happy great, I along with many other's just think it's kind of sad. How the mighty have fallen. Meanwhile they all get a little older a sooner or later it will be to late !!!

And Robert isn't a member of Zeppelin anymore (that's what he keep's telling us anyway)

Sigh, look at your own name, 68 to 80, yeah, that's when Led Zeppelin existed. After John Bonham's death the group BROKE UP. You can't say Robert Plant isn't a member anymore because the group doesn't exist anymore.

Well, I've seen crap posts like yours here too many times to be angry or something anymore, if this disappoints you.

He tried to throw you a Zeppelin tour but someone is to busy making country album's !!!! And Robert isn't a member of Zeppelin anymore (that's what he keep's telling us anyway) so I think it's fine for anyone to give him shit for not wanting to work with Page again. As for the Grammy's I recall Jetro Tull getting best HEAVY METAL ALBUM over Metallic about 15 year's ago !! What a joke !! so give me a break with all your Robert Plant ass kissing !!! In general I don't care, but it sure is fun to get people whipped up around here once in awhile. I'f he is happy great, I along with many other's just think it's kind of sad. How the mighty have fallen. Meanwhile they all get a little older a sooner or later it will be to late !!!

I think it's pretty pathetic and childish you get off on "getting people whipped up around here". Why is it sad that Robert is happy doing what he's doing. He's not stopping the others from doing what they want. THEY chose to end whatever project they were working on, not Robert who wished them well in their endeavors.

:rolleyes:

Indi.

Jimmy tried a sans the name approach already, from '94-'98, and the new music it spawned was acceptable at best.

Led Zeppelin and Journey are two separate entities. One makes a living from karaoke friendly hits, the other from chemistry. Without Robert and Bonzo, half the elements

required to produce the alchemical bond from which the music was derived are missing.

I think it's pretty pathetic you get off on "getting people whipped up around here". Why is it sad that Robert is happy doing what he's doing. He's not stopping the others from doing what they want. THEY chose to end whatever project they were working on, not Robert.

:rolleyes:

What's sad is that saying and doing are to different thing's. And if my stupid post's about Robert really do upset you you should probably get some help !! It's a website about a band that ended almost 30 year's ago !! I have posted more stuff lately because it's fun !! but I don't sit in front of my computer all day like a shark waiting to pounce on someone that make's a little fun of Plant. What's sad and pathetic is if it bother's you !! I used to think he was the coolest singer ever. I don't think to much of his new career path along with many other's, if they don't want to give him a little shit that's fine. It's a free country !! Well it used to be !! I want a Zeppelin tour so what ???

What's sad is that saying and doing are to different thing's. And if my stupid post's about Robert really do upset you you should probably get some help !! It's a website about a band that ended almost 30 year's ago !! I have posted more stuff lately but I don't sit in front of my computer all day like a shark waiting to pounce on someone that make's a little fun of someone I used to think was the coolest singer ever. I don't think to much of his new career path along with many other's, if they don't want to give him a little shit that's fine. It's a free country !! Well it used to be !! I want a Zeppelin tour so what ???

That's not what I was referring to. Your getting a kick out of saying nasty things just to rile up members is what I was talking about. You're perfectly entitled to your opinion on wanting Zep to reform - I never said you weren't but I see no reason to be nasty about it or be nasty about Plant because his choice on how he wants to live his life aren't what you'd like him to do.

And for the record, I don't sit in front of my computer all day period.

It's a website about a band that ended almost 30 year's ago !!

Oh now you remember that?

I have posted more stuff lately but I don't sit in front of my computer all day like a shark waiting to pounce on someone that make's a little fun of someone I used to think was the coolest singer ever.

Really? You think say f**k him is a fine fun?

I don't think to much of his new career path along with many other's, if they don't want to give him a little shit that's fine. It's a free country !! Well it used to be !! I want a Zeppelin tour so what ???

Yo, it's a free country. He doesn't want a zeppelin tour so what?

That's not what I was referring to. Your getting a kick out of saying nasty things just to rile up members is what I was talking about. You're perfectly entitled to your opinion on wanting Zep to reform - I never said you weren't but I see no reason to be nasty about it or be nasty about Plant because his choice on how he wants to live his life aren't what you'd like him to do.

And for the record, I don't sit in front of my computer all day period.

Sure your not !! almost 5000 post's !! I'm sad for you that your riled up !! Which was my point !! I don't think saying that Plant sucks now is nasty. I think it's true, If you don't great.

What's sad is that saying and doing are to different thing's. And if my stupid post's about Robert really do upset you you should probably get some help !! It's a website about a band that ended almost 30 year's ago !! I have posted more stuff lately because it's fun !! but I don't sit in front of my computer all day like a shark waiting to pounce on someone that make's a little fun of Plant. What's sad and pathetic is if it bother's you !! I used to think he was the coolest singer ever. I don't think to much of his new career path along with many other's, if they don't want to give him a little shit that's fine. It's a free country !! Well it used to be !! I want a Zeppelin tour so what ???

Firstly, genius, as Robert is no longer a 'member' of Led Zeppelin, then neither are Jimmy and John Paul. There is no Led Zeppelin. They were last active (depending who you ask) in 1980. Jimmy never said nor intimated that he wanted to do a Led Zeppelin tour. And Robert never shat on his dreams of doing so. Without Robert, any such collaboration wouldn't be called Led Zeppelin. And, guess what? Robert's out. He's been out for the past 29 years. It's time to change the record.

Secondly, you're a fucking idiot if you think people won't be offended when you slag off a band member of a forum they're members of. It may be 'sad' (at least, to you) that they take offence, but it's not as sad as joining a forum to stir shit just because it's 'fun'. You're not obligated to like any members of the band, but remember that many of us do. It's a free 'country' (on the internet?), so don't get all whiney when we say that we don't like the crap that you're saying.

Thirdly, the only thing that gets me 'whipped up' is your diabolical use of grammar and punctuation. You want to argue a point, or even fucking spout your shit, at least spell correctly. We have to fucking read it, so, give us that respect, at least.

I just wrote Led Zeppelin's newest tune for their new album.

Thank god for sixty-eight

to eighty guy

the only person who could

convince Rob to

move off the path that

got him multiple Grammy awards

to go on making everyone happy

but himself

Jimmy's solo

Now that we are

seventy-five percent Zeppelin again,

we can go on, sucking

just like the Rolling Stones

who should have wrapped it up

before they turned 40 and charged 250 bucks a ticket.

Start of medley

Squeeeeeeze my leeeeeem-monnnnnnnn,

before the Viaaagraaa wears offf, and iitt diiiies...

Archived