Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Sign in to follow this  
TenYearsGone75

The Official [i]House[/i] Appreciation Thread

In this thread, discuss all your favorite House quotations, characters, plots, themes, etc.

Take time to fully appreciate the most sarcastically abrasive humor to hit prime time TV.

-TYG

Oh, what would Tuesdays be without House?

Gosh, there are so many good quotes...

From the pilot episode that got me hooked in the first place, though, I've always loved this one:

Dr. Lisa Cuddy: Your reputation won't last if you don't do your job; the clinic is part of your job. I want you to do your job.

Dr. Gregory House: But as the philosopher Jagger once said "You can't always get what you want."

I'm loving this season so far. :D

Edited by analog

There's so many brilliant quotes. Basically anything House says makes a brilliant quote. :D

"Dr. Wilson: That smugness of yours really is an attractive quality.

Dr. Gregory House: Thank you. It was either that or get my hair highlighted. Smugness is easier to maintain."

I used to hate medical-oriented TV shows.....well what do you want after having to go thru years of my sis wanting to watch Dr. Kildaire :(......but my gf made me appreciate House more than ever and that's because she's a dental hygienist and helps me out to understand the sometimes "hieroglyphic" terms they use!! :) Thanx Mony :)

Anyway - who'd have thought that Hugh Laurie could be this sexy?

dr.-house-mittel_w573_h_m.jpg

compare:

_1013685_stuart_little_150.jpg

:D

Edited by FuzzyMerkin

house is fantastic.

I mostly see it on web streaming now, as the US is one season

in front of Norway.

I love the whole gregory house character.

And I think the show is very well writen (most of the time)

I just started watching the show part-way into this season since I'd been hearing about how great it is. I love all the sarcasm, it's a great show :D. I was mad that they were taking at least a month off as far as airing new shows goes (surely a scheme to get even more American Idol viewers), but they seem to be showing repeats...which I haven't seen :thumbsup: