U2 360 Tour / dates just announced

reids

But when you can't go, it doesn't make a lot of difference. My point was if they hadn't been playing huge outdoor venues, I'd have felt worse about it.

(I have to say, though, that the last time I saw a band at a big outdoor stadium--not counting the O2, which was smaller and indoors--I felt like I might as well have been watching them on TV while people around me chatted.)

• 6 months later...

Not that it matters, but it was acutally Gillette Stadium (they don't play Giants Stadium until tomorrow night). Anyway, hope you enjoy seeing them for the first time, I'll be catching a them a couple of shows later in Tampa. The set list has been varying most nights and covers a pretty good spectrum of their career. They switched the opening number for the first time on this tour - from "Breathe" to "Magnificent" at that show in Foxboro. Should be an incredible experience/show!!

:peace:

• 1 year later...

They played here last night to a huge crowd at Rice Eccles Stadium. Where the Stones played when I saw them. You can actually hear and SEE inside the stadium easily without bothering to go in.

My Mom and Bro are buried right across the street. Ma prolly hated it, bro loved it. I hung at my sister's as I was over there anyway, walked over and heard some, sounded great!

I admit I'm not a huge fan. They were definitely adored though. :)

This was a show that had been cancelled moons ago.

Archived