Religions

Heartbreaker_Girl

:huh:

You can tell that to the gothy kids once they wake up from their comas..

Dude, take a chill pill, and drink a Pepsi and eat some Munchos. Its okay. We have nothing (well, at least i don't) against goths and/or preps. I'm just not a big fan of preps, but I'm not a goth either. I have no idea what i am. Sorry you got offended. But that would be a funny fight to see. I know that the goths would kick the preps as*es because they would be on the ground saying, "I broke my nail! Get me to a salon, stat!" :D No offense to the preppy Led Heads. :)

Dude, take a chill pill, and drink a Pepsi and eat some Munchos. Its okay. We have nothing (well, at least i don't) against goths and/or preps. I'm just not a big fan of preps, but I'm not a goth either. I have no idea what i am.

You are your own person. Do not live by a label.

That's why i'm not anything, if i am I dont know about it!

wanna be drummer, I know! I love to start arguments, but not on here. I like you guys. :)

Well, you are something - you're just not conforming to what the rest of the kids out there are.

You're pretty young to be liking Zeppelin as it is (not a bad thing), so you're already unique in your own way. Everyone's unique, it's just that not a lot of people want to be.

Well, you are something - you're just not conforming to what the rest of the kids out there are.

You're pretty young to be liking Zeppelin as it is (not a bad thing), so you're already unique in your own way. Everyone's unique, it's just that not a lot of people want to be.

Very true :D

I love to be different! Thats not the reason I like Zep, though. It's funny, my friends and I were talkin about this very same subject in Homeroom today.

How did Religion turn into Goth vs. Preps??

Well since its the topic now, I may have a problem...

I shop at Hot Topic, Hollister, and Abercrombie... and other stores ( Pac Sun, Forever 21)

So what am I? Im just myself, where you shop doesnt make you who you are.(DUH) That is why i hate kids my age, they stereotype by which store you bought your pants at.. Does any of it matter, people are saddly becoming more and more immature by the day..

How did Religion turn into Goth vs. Preps??

Well since its the topic now, I may have a problem...

I shop at Hot Topic, Hollister, and Abercrombie... and other stores ( Pac Sun, Forever 21)

So what am I? Im just myself, where you shop doesnt make you who you are.(DUH) That is why i hate kids my age, they stereotype by which store you bought your pants at.. Does any of it matter, people are saddly becoming more and more immature by the day..

1) How did this topic become about Goths & Preps? They're the new Pagans & Puritans, apparently.

2) What are you? You seem like a normal kid. Is "normal" a stereotype that will soon be debated for various threads?

3) Stereotypes exist because there is usually some basis for it. Goths most likely will shop at Hot Topic over Wu-Wear because it fulfills their needs, & kids into Hip-Hop will probably shop at Wu-Wear over Hot Topic because it fulfills their needs. If they like both they'll shop at both. Simple.

I was just wondering what is the bands religions? All I know is Jimmy had a facination with the occult (which I have no idea what it is). But if it's not any of my buisness that okay.

Don't know what any of them are, but I once saw Jimmy wear a t-shirt that read, "Recovering Catholic" on a Page/Plant tour.

Yeah alot of people label him as a satanist, even in their induction into the U. K. Hall of Fame someone called Page "the son of the devil". As for the question I know that John Paul Jones is very christian and even began his career in music playing the organ in his parents church. I think Plant was even raised Protestant, but I'm not sure.

Yeah alot of people label him as a satanist, even in their induction into the U. K. Hall of Fame someone called Page "the son of the devil". As for the question I know that John Paul Jones is very christian and even began his career in music playing the organ in his parents church. I think Plant was even raised Protestant, but I'm not sure.

He's just too nice a guy to be into that. Whoever said that... shall i kill them??? <_< <_< <_< <_<

I don't remember seeing that bit on the telly when they were inducted :huh:

shakespeare is never one to make me puke.

Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio, a fellow of infinite

jest, of most excellent fancy. He hath bore me on his back a

thousand times, and now how abhorr'd in my imagination it is!

My gorge rises at it. :tears:

Regards

Archived