Religions

Heartbreaker_Girl

Unfortunately, the band/management does not condone anyone doing so in this forum. They have shown remarkable tolerance for You Tube links, photographs, and so on.

....Steve, Thank You for your response and looking into this....I am deeply humbled by your prompt reply..., again, thank you...

Especially when there are hundreds of other specializations categorized by the word "occult," not just Satanism, but hey let's pick the one that sounds the worst, shall we? Ignorance. Pick up a book every now and again maybe? :rolleyes:

:lol::thumbsup:

:book: Seriously!!

My friends and I got matching necklaces the other day of the Hamsa Hand

hand_of_fatima_card-p137105024947387816qi0i_400.jpg

I looked it up, and the website I was on called anything that wasn't Christian "occult".

Ignorance.

^ lol! I haven't seen that show in eleven years! Wasn't the purple one a bit of a fruit? Wait, don't answer that. I don't want this thread to end up talking about teletubbies...

:o :o :o

Me neither - I don't need nightmares in technicolor :D

Coming from a Scots heritage, I'd have to say that religion, at least in the sense of the church or churches, is a farse. People fighting and killing each other over who has the correct ticket to heaven just seems totally self destructive. Too many people making a ton of dough over this issue as well.

Side note, I do believe in God but I don't think he/she gives a monkey's if Rangers or Celtic win on any given Saturday <_<

Coming from a Scots heritage, I'd have to say that religion, at least in the sense of the church or churches, is a farse. People fighting and killing each other over who has the correct ticket to heaven just seems totally self destructive. Too many people making a ton of dough over this issue as well.

Side note, I do believe in God but I don't think he/she gives a monkey's if Rangers or Celtic win on any given Saturday <_<

I agree with you entirely.

Hi Ally,

Thought you all knew, "God" is a "United" fan, when we are all United under one religion he will be most pleased.

Regards, Danny

Hi Ally,

Thought you all knew, "God" is a "United" fan, when we are all United under one religion he will be most pleased.

Regards, Danny

Ha Ha !

Danny, I had no idea you were a Newcastle United supporter :P:lol:

Here's how it works, put on Led Zeppelin IV or any other Led Zeppelin album. Sit around in a circle and discuss Led Zeppelin. That's it. Light one up if you choose. :D and that's basically it. We have actually done it before too. :lol:

That's how I meditate :D Turn out the lights, light the candle for the Zeppelin Shrine, drink whatever that stuff is that your friend just gave you...

Wake up like this :wacko:

Edit to say I'm new at this, I just got my turntable fixed this weekend. Vinyl rocks!!!

Nice one Ally, but my heart goes out to the Bubble Blowers in Claret and Blue.

Regards, Danny

Upton Park's been the scene of many a cracking game :D

Upton Park's been the scene of many a cracking game :D

Your not wrong their Ally, been their, got the tee shirt and the scars. :lol:

You got a favourite team then mate?

Regards, Danny

WestHamUnited.jpg

Maybe my new Avatar or sig!!!!

Your not wrong their Ally, been their, got the tee shirt and the scars. :lol:

You got a favourite team then mate?

Regards, Danny

WestHamUnited.jpg