O2 wristband and ticket stub

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Led-Zeppelin-ticket-...alenotsupported

Due to the current economic climate, I'm having to sell a few items. Unfortunately, one of the items being culled is a ticket and wristband from the O2 concert... I hope it will be of interest to some of you out there and help a fellow Zep fan out!!

Thanks for looking!!

How's it going "moffo?" I purchased one on E-bay for $100.00 U.S. Dollars. The buyers name is Brian Murphy. I have seen those 02 concert ticket stubs sell on E-Bay for as much as $700.00. ROCK ON!

How's it going "moffo?" I purchased one on E-bay for $100.00 U.S. Dollars. The buyers name is Brian Murphy. I have seen those 02 concert ticket stubs sell on E-Bay for as much as $700.00. ROCK ON!

Good luck selling it, and sad to hear that you have to sell it.

Lots of luck selling it though I'm sorry you have to do so.

I am sorry to hear that you have to sell it. I've seen similar go for any where from $30-200, with the majority selling over $100.

I hope things get better for you in the future.

Good luck. I'd be interested to know what you get. :)

Hey Knebby,

Though I'd keep you up to date, my ticket has just sold to a guy in Japan for £40. I did have someone enquire about the programme as well, but I don't think I can let that one go to be honest!!

P.S. Thanks for the other messages. Zep fans have got to stick together!!!

ROCK ON!!!

Hey Knebby,

Though I'd keep you up to date, my ticket has just sold to a guy in Japan for £40. I did have someone enquire about the programme as well, but I don't think I can let that one go to be honest!!

Thanks Moffo but damn, I thought you would get more than that.

Still - every little bit helps eh?

Thanks Moffo but damn, I thought you would get more than that.

Still - every little bit helps eh?

So did I! There were 23 people watching it but only about 7 actual bidders. But as you say, every little bit helps. It was at £22 with 48 seconds to go, so I'm pretty glad I got so much for it!!

Archived