Dzldoc

Literally Speaking

Thank you for sharing all about Dzldoc with us, Literally Speaking! Your brother is such an awesome guy and I wish him all the best!

I'm gonna ride on

Ride on

Ride on, standing on the edge of the road

Ride on, thumb in the air

Ride on, one of these days I'm gonna

Ride on, change my evil ways

Till then I'll just keep dragging on

LUV

Tinkerbell

(wow...finding out that he is ill really shocked me...I didn't know)

I wish him the best...quick recovery, the love of his friends and family, and that he returns here soon again, we miss him.

Good luck and positive spring vibes from Sophia!

He's out of ICU and resting in a private room now, still a bit out of it but it's to be expected, he isn't up to doing anything but watch a little t.v. nothing to do now but wait.

Tell him we are all thinking of him. Tell him to keep pushing that button! It will help him sleep. thanks for the update.

Literally Speaking,

Thank you for keeping us updated on Charles progress.

Give him our best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Tell him we are keeping him in our prayers and we miss his humor and are looking forward to his his jokes on the forum again as soon as he feels up to it.

We are thinking of you and your family also in this difficult time.

BUCK'EYE' DOC

Oh wow! I wish I had logged in earlier. I had no idea. Dzldoc is one of the best posters on this forum.

I'll send prayers and good vibes out to Doc and the family. Be sure to continue keeping us updated.

Oh wow! I wish I had logged in earlier. I had no idea. Dzldoc is one of the best posters on this forum.

I'll send prayers and good vibes out to Doc and the family. Be sure to continue keeping us updated.

Agreed!

Surgeries aren't any fun at all. Hope you're feeling better soon, Dzldoc.

I'm not sure how long he will be in the hospital and I'm not at liberty to give any details about the surgery other than to say I don't want to spoil the fun for him when he gets better and he can tell you himself what they did, I imagine it will be this weekend at the very earliest to get released, then he has to deal with chemotherapy, and that is a real bummer from what I have been told about it by our older sister who went thru it several years ago. He's a fighter like the rest of our family so I have a good feeling he will bounce back stronger than ever.

I'm not sure how long he will be in the hospital and I'm not at liberty to give any details about the surgery other than to say I don't want to spoil the fun for him when he gets better and he can tell you himself what they did, I imagine it will be this weekend at the very earliest to get released, then he has to deal with chemotherapy, and that is a real bummer from what I have been told about it by our older sister who went thru it several years ago. He's a fighter like the rest of our family so I have a good feeling he will bounce back stronger than ever.

He has a great attitude which helps a lot and yes, he does seem to be a fighter. Thanks for keeping us posted and please send all our best wishes to him.

I bet that he has some funny tales to tell. :)

He always finds the humor in every situation, no matter how dire.

Tell him that we are still sending him our best wishes and to get well soon so he can get back on the forum again.

Thanks for the updates; we'll definitely keep the good thoughts coming and hope he will be able to go home soon!

its wonderful to see he has such loving and supportive family around him. please let him know i wish him a speedy recovery. looking forward to seeing his posts again soon! God Bless.

Hi,

News was just brought to me about DZLDOC :(

It saddens me tremendously. I wish you the speediest of recoveries and hope they keep you pretty goofed up on meds, heh!

:console:

MH

>>Otter here>>

On we sweep with thrashing oar, our only goal will be the western whores, YAH!

It will be a tough time for him but as you say, he's a fighter. Between your own family and his extended family here, he will have plenty of love, support and encouragement. Speaking of family, how are you and your family doing thru all of this ? You've been great with giving us all regular updates and it's much appreciated but it must be hard on all of you as well. Hope your all doing OK

Thanks for the update, Literally ... I'm pleased to hear that Charles has his sense of humour still intact!

Very best wishes to Charles for a speedy recovery ... and he's a lucky man to have such a supportive family around him at such a difficult time. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

He's finnaly been able to get out of bed and into a chair so there is progress, He may even make a visit here to the forum tomorrow, they have free wireless in the hospital so he can use his notebook pc or iPhone, and he's also now on solid food.

B)

Wow that is really great news & thank you so very much 'Literally' for keeping us all updated. Can't wait to hear from Dzldoc again :) I wish him all the best for his recovery, and it is wonderful that he has such a loving family around him.

He's finnaly been able to get out of bed and into a chair so there is progress, He may even make a visit here to the forum tomorrow, they have free wireless in the hospital so he can use his notebook pc or iPhone, and he's also now on solid food.

B)

Awesome news!!! Eating and out of bed are signs of recovery in the right direction! Very happy to know things are going well.... keep it up, Dzldoc, and send us a line soon! :) Thanks again to Charlie's brother for updating all his worried friends.

B)

Great news!!! So happy to hear that and hope that we will see him here very soon.

B)

:cheer::thumbsup::yay:

this should be in the "what made you happy today " thread.

good onya deez!!!

Archived