Dzldoc

Literally Speaking

My condolences brother Jahfin, I'm sure y'all shared many good times an memories.

As for myself I am truly humbled by the widespread concern and really appreciate it.

A little detail about my recovery, my surgery was a little over 5hrs they removed 50% of my liver, some soft tissue around my kidney and part of my diaphram. So I've been put down a notch or two physically but my emotional spirit is fine. Once I get my land legs back I'll start to visit the forum more often, I've missed the banter :)

Thanks

Charlie

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! What a lot to go through---man, they just hacked you to bits, didn't they?? :o Seriously, tho, I do hope you continue to get stronger and better each day. :)

Sharon

Glad to hear you're doing better. Your spirit is very positive. That's what you need to help you to a full recovery. You are missed around here. Looking forward to more good and constructive posts with your wit and humor. Best wishes!!!

• 1 month later...

I am very worried about him, also, Yukon.

I was gone from the forum for over a week or so the last of April and haven't heard anything from him.

I had forgotten about the chemo starting the end of April.

Hey Charles,

We are thinking of you.

Prayers and best wishes for you.

Get back to us when you can.

:console:

I am very worried about him, also, Yukon.

I was gone from the forum for over a week or so the last of April and haven't heard anything from him.

I had forgotten about the chemo starting the end of April.

Hey Charles,

We are thinking of you.

Prayers and best wishes for you.

Get back to us when you can.

:console:

Just got an email from him. He checked back into the hospital due to dehydration. Say's he'll let me know when he's outta there

Just got an email from him. He checked back into the hospital due to dehydration. Say's he'll let me know when he's outta there

I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope he'll be okay. Thanks for the update Ally and please send my good thoughts to him when you hear from him again.

I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope he'll be okay. Thanks for the update Ally and please send my good thoughts to him when you hear from him again.

I will nine and I'll pass on everyone elses kind thoughts as well

Archived