How often do you listen to Zep

McSeven

I know that we are all here on a regular basis. I was wondering how often do you listen to Zep? What songs/albums do you gravitate to the most? Where do you listen to them? How do you listen to them?

So I will answear my question.

I listen to Zep once a day on my MP3 player. It seems I lean towards LZ2 and PG the most. I listen to them on Youtube, mostly cover and bootlegs.

Mc7

I listen to Zeppelin every time is get on my computer on my Project Playlist account, I fall asleep to them at night, when I'm in the car, I listen to them on the radio(I call in and ask them to play Zep) or on my mp3. My favorite album would have to be LZ3 or ITTOD. My favorite song would have to be between Bron-Yr-Aur or Gallow's Pole.

I listen to Zeppelin everyday. I listen on the bus ride to and from school, upstairs in my room(usually my vinyl), when I'm at the computer(usually my CDs), or if I'm in the car with my mom. Basically, every chance I get. :D:D:DB)

Listen daily!! :) On the way to work (cd's)/working out at the gym (ipod shuffle), and while I am falling asleep (again, on my ipod shuffle). Then again, more times when I am online here, or looking at vids on youtube.

Enough?? LOL!! ;)

Sharon

PS--gravitate more to PG/Presence/Song Remains the Same (album)

Every day, without fail.

My iPod wakes me up in the morning with Zep (it's in a docking station which is also an alarm clock). Then I listen in the car on the way to work, and on the way home again.

When I'm walking round the supermarket at the weekend, I listen on my iPod, and my Zep-filled iPod is always with me when I'm on holiday.

So ... most of the time really! Unfortunately I can't listen at work (I would if I could, though).

Unless I hear it on the radio or TV almost never, once or twice a year I'll grab a cd but that's about it. Zep is now a band I appreciate for opening musical doors for me. I still consider myself a fan but as time passes I am losing interest in the music.

everyday! all the time! :P

They are the first thing I hear in the morning, and the last thing I hear before falling asleep... I cant sleep if I dont hear them before...

I'm listening to them at all the time... I'm addicted to music. I have my mp3 always with me, and so I'm always listening to music...

Well, sometimes I just feel like listenning to some other artists, but after about 3 hours without Zep, I just start to freak out! I NEED LED ZEPPELIN!!! :P

everyday! all the time! :P

They are the first thing I hear in the morning, and the last thing I hear before falling asleep... I cant sleep if I dont hear them before...

I'm listening to them at all the time... I'm addicted to music. I have my mp3 always with me, and so I'm always listening to music...

Well, sometimes I just feel like listenning to some other artists, but after about 3 hours without Zep, I just start to freak out! I NEED LED ZEPPELIN!!! :P

I know how you feel! People should take music addiction more seriously...

Yep, every morning, every night, ever few hours...

Every day! :) Usually on my iPod during the day and to and from school, in the shower (bring my speakers in there :blink: ) when I fall asleep at night, druing the day, bla bla bla bla bla.

Basically all the time. I also enjoy falling asleep to Led Zeppelin DVD.

Everyday. I have Living Loving Maid as my general cell ring tone. That song just rocks out when my phone rings and it grabs people's attention.

Other than that I usually pop in a live show every couple of days to try to get through it all.

Every day, without fail.

My iPod wakes me up in the morning with Zep (it's in a docking station which is also an alarm clock). Then I listen in the car on the way to work, and on the way home again.

When I'm walking round the supermarket at the weekend, I listen on my iPod, and my Zep-filled iPod is always with me when I'm on holiday.

So ... most of the time really! Unfortunately I can't listen at work (I would if I could, though).

What song do you get woken up too? And to answer this topics question, I listen to Led Zep every day.

What song do you get woken up too? And to answer this topics question, I listen to Led Zep every day.

I also have Led zeppelin as my alarm ring! :D It's wonderful to wake up to the sound of these guys!

Usually the song is What Is And What Should Never Be...

Who wouldnt like to wake up with Robert saying such beautiful words? :wub:

I listen to Zep during school, too! I can't go two hours with out hearing, "She's buying a Stairway to Heaven." One time, My friends almost got my iPod taken up. I have a game on there called Cubes, and they're addicted to it. They were playing it in history cuz our teacher is a dumbass, and he saw them crowded around eachother so he came over there and said, "Whatcha got there?" and my friend is also a dumbass and said, "I'm showing them a trick I can do with this marker!" but that saved my iPod. Thanks Kyle for bein a dumbass!

Every time when I can work on my laptop (from Friday to Sunday) and every day with my ipod (in the train on the way to school,before asleep-can't imagine this time without Stairway,during my work..often very often..I'm afraid that I can't pick my fav album or one song..it's impossible.

Every time when I can work on my laptop (from Friday to Sunday) and every day with my ipod (in the train on the way to school,before asleep-can't imagine this time without Stairway,during my work..often very often..I'm afraid that I can't pick my fav album or one song..it's impossible.

Every freaking day for the last 10 years and twice on Sun.! Usually gravitate toward Houses of The Holy. I wore out the first one. It actually cracked for no know reason other than excessive play.

Everyday since I've heard of them!

So I can hear them even more, I made a game mod for Oblivion that plays LZ songs for battle and exploration!

When I'm away from my computer, it's CDs and MP3s for me.

Not enough. I am a miserable shit these days and listening to Led Zeppelin reminds me how much I didn't give a toss as a teen/20+

My neighbours probably hate me rigth now,as it's just turned 2 in the morning. At least I'm not thumping my drums

Archived