How often do you listen to Zep

McSeven

Everyday since I've heard of them!

So I can hear them even more, I made a game mod for Oblivion that plays LZ songs for battle and exploration!

When I'm away from my computer, it's CDs and MP3s for me.

I've done that. I usually play MMH, RO, BOE, FS, and a few others.

A couple of times a year. Last fall I had a week that I listened to Physical Grafitti a lot. It comes and goes, like any other artist that I have loved since way back.

It all depends on my mood. I go through spells where I'll listen to Zep for days, and nothing else, and then I'll go for several days without them. I listen to my iPod several times a day, and if I shuffle my songs, a Zeppelin tune always plays without fail... B)

Almost every day. Lately it's been the BBC sessions alot at work.

If you're in the Chicago area, listen to WLUP (or check it out on line), there's a new DJ selecting songs for "Get the Led Out" at 8 p.m. and he plays great live tracks and out takes. He played an out take of Black Dog that blew me away. You could actually hear them putting the song together. When you hear something like that you realize how much work went into each song and what great musicians they were and are.

• 2 weeks later...

I listen to them daily - at work, in the car, at home. I do find I get a bit sick of them if I listen to just Zep constantly. But then I find myself wanting to hear them if I listen to too many non-Zep songs all in a row.

• 2 years later...

For the past few months, Zep's been an everyday thing for me & I usually gravitate to the latter part of their career (1975-80) , whether its Physical Graffiti to Coda or listening to the few bootlegs that I stumble upon. I've also been listening to a lot of live takes of Since I've Been Loving You & Black Dog, so I guess I've been working in the early days as well...

:whistling:

• 3 weeks later...

Everyday!

I listen on the way to work to put me in a good mood. Also on the way home because I'm in a good mood. I have some other car tunes I work in but Zeppelin makes is everyday.

My favorites are the live albums How The West Was Won and The Song Remains The Same.

The studio albums I listen to most are the untitled forth album and Houses Of The Holy.

Archived