Atlanta Pop Festival July 5, 1969

Texas International Pop Festival TX August 31, 1969

Edinburgh Usher Hall Programme (cancelled show) February 7, 1970

New Haven Concert Programme August 15, 1970

Liverpool University Programme May 10, 1971

Australian Tour Programme February 1972

UK Tour Programme with a yellow cover (unofficial) December 1972-January 1973

UK Foldout Display Programme December 1972-1973

There's a book compiled by Alain Blais in 1996. You can see the book on the right in an old image I took of the book (which I own)

books2cc.JPG

Between bootlegs, pirates, and official programmes there's quite a bit to track down. Good Luck!

If anyone has a New Haven Concert Programme and willing to part with it please contract me! :D

Robert

I wonder how good eBay would be for something like this?

They might have them but it would probably be the sort of things that don't show up often and you'd have to check frequently. I'd also imagine they go for a pretty high price.

as the topic say! i wonder how many tour programs did led zeppelin have? i want to start to collect as many as i can get.

I have seen the earls court program.

Is there many more?

Thanks

/Robert

how's it going "ZepRobert" A.K.A. Robert? I own the 1977 Tour Program since I did see ZEPPELIN twice in California (L.A. Forum 23 June 1977 and the Oakland Coliseum 23 July 1977). Despite not seeing these shows, I've managed to collect concert tickets and Tour Programs for the 1975 Tour, Earl's Court 1975, Knebworth 1979 and the 02 Arena, London 2007. I also managed to collect many other ZEPPELIN tickets for Florida 1975, Chicago, 9 April 1977 and Seattle 17 July 1977 to name a few. I know that I have many more but I can't remember them all off my head at the moment. ROCK ON!

how's it going "ZepRobert" A.K.A. Robert? I own the 1977 Tour Program since I did see ZEPPELIN twice in California (L.A. Forum 23 June 1977 and the Oakland Coliseum 23 July 1977). Despite not seeing these shows, I've managed to collect concert tickets and Tour Programs for the 1975 Tour, Earl's Court 1975, Knebworth 1979 and the 02 Arena, London 2007. I also managed to collect many other ZEPPELIN tickets for Florida 1975, Chicago, 9 April 1977 and Seattle 17 July 1977 to name a few. I know that I have many more but I can't remember them all off my head at the moment. ROCK ON!

yeah im Robert hehe =) wow fantastic to see such collectors as you! Do you have any pictures on your tickets? i have just bought a 1969 tour program so im pretty happy right now haha =)

take care!

yeah im Robert hehe =) wow fantastic to see such collectors as you! Do you have any pictures on your tickets? i have just bought a 1969 tour program so im pretty happy right now haha =)

take care!

How's it going "ZepRobert?" You just took the words right out of my mouth. I am taking pictures of all of my collectible LED ZEPPELIN tickets and I will post them here on your thread. In the mean time, ROCK ON!

Archived