The Song Remains The Same?

Heartbreaker_Girl

Oh! Thanks! So Im guessing the guy that is playing the music box with the red eyes is Jimmy's fantasy sequence? That guy looks like Jimmy.

That is Jimmy :)

In the back yard of his house in Plumpton.

I think my favorite sequence is Plant's. I love the riding the horse, in the open country side. Stopping by a random forest and eating a huge mushroom. Then rescuing some unknown princess.

That is Jimmy :)

In the back yard of his house in Plumpton.

I think my favorite sequence is Plant's. I love the riding the horse, in the open country side. Stopping by a random forest and eating a huge mushroom. Then rescuing some unknown princess.

'Shroom time! :D Just Kidding, I don't know how you even do shrooms. and I dont want to know.

Oops! My reply didn't make sense. Sorry. I meant to say that "Yeah, I see what you mean. I'm addicted to Nathan's[/b fries myself." Also sorry for not following the thread and for leading the topic to fries again. :blink:

Happens all the time...

Yeah, thanks. I can't seem to activate the "bold" or "italic" applications. I did try the drop down options from the various icons, but they don't take.

use [ b ] and [ /b ] for bold to highlight the text you want to make bold. use "i" for italic but no space between the letter and brackets.

That is Jimmy :) In the back yard of his house in Plumpton.

Not to nitpick, but he's actually seated on the front left side of the property, with his back to us looking out across the moat towards Plumpton Place. If you check out the Plumpton Place photos I posted in the photo forum you will see exactly what I mean.

Not to nitpick, but he's actually seated on the front left side of the property, with his back to us looking out across the moat towards Plumpton Place. If you check out the Plumpton Place photos I posted in the photo forum you will see exactly what I mean.

Oh for God's sake Steve they just meant he was in the garden at Plumpton - which he was. :rolleyes:

Nit picking is exactly what you were doing.

use [ b ] and [ /b ] for bold to highlight the text you want to make bold. use "i" for italic but no space between the letter and brackets.

Thanks, Ninelives. Forgive me for being such a complete moron re: fonts, but I tried what you suggested and it still didn't take. Aaah well, I guess I'll settle for the plain font. heh heh

Thanks, Ninelives. Forgive me for being such a complete moron re: fonts, but I tried what you suggested and it still didn't take. Aaah well, I guess I'll settle for the plain font. heh heh

That won't change the actual font - just bold or italicize it. You have to put the text in between the commands.

Oh! Thanks! So Im guessing the guy that is playing the music box with the red eyes is Jimmy's fantasy sequence? That guy looks like Jimmy.

I didn't see anyone mention it, forgive me if they did but that "Music Box" is called a Hurdy-Gurdy.

aparts2.jpg

I didn't see anyone mention it, forgive me if they did but that "Music Box" is called a Hurdy-Gurdy.

aparts2.jpg

I know, I wiki-ed TSRTS, and it said it was a hurdy-gurdy. Speakin of that, in Same Song Abd Dance by Aerosmith, Steven Tyler says hurdy-gurdy. Sorry, got off topic. It's the early morn here in Texas, still sleepy...

Archived