Put yourself in his shoes....

moffo

I seriously said that? I really don't remember having said it. I'm starting to worry now...

:unsure:

Oh no no, it's not you. :D Don't worry.

I meant it when I said it's good that you haven't read that.

Oh no no, it's not you. :D Don't worry.

I meant it when I said it's good that you haven't read that.

Oh, thank goodness for that :D

It was just that you quoted me and I thought that you were trying to hint that it was me who'd said it. I don't remember having read it, but I do remember being a little peeved when he initally pooh-poohed on a possibly reunion after O2. I suppose I was worried that I'd look hypocritical now that I've accepted his choice.

I think it's not just missing Bonzo that has kept him from reuniting with Zep. Robert has talked many times over the years about always wanting to move forward - try new things. He has no interest in rehashing what has been and that's not to say it isn't something he's not proud of because he is, but he's done it already. Really it's carrying on the spirit that was Zep - they weren't about dishing out Whole Lotta Love part two, three or four :)

Yeah, I heard that it took several years before someone talked him into playing Zep songs on his solo tours because he didn't want to be known as the "Former Led Zeppelin singer".

Archived