CELL BLOCK 'D' (no weapons allowed)

Del Zeppnile

Or what about a Manderlyn?

I hated it when other people signed up on the other board as "Led Zeppelin Fan" something or other because I got so confused when other people started refering to them as LZF or Led Zep Fan...that was my name! Especially when there were people who'd been there for a few weeks or so that were "giving" my nicknames out to other people! There were several instances... :'(

Or what about a Manderlyn?

I hated it when other people signed up on the other board as "Led Zeppelin Fan" something or other because I got so confused when other people started refering to them as LZF or Led Zep Fan...that was my name! Especially when there were people who'd been there for a few weeks or so that were "giving" my nicknames out to other people! There were several instances... :'(

I'm not detecting a rush on people going for "Manderlyn".

Who knew?

I guess that I'm just a nOOb with no imagination!! Jimmy#1977 out.

Don`t worry Del Nileppez is cool.

I just hope we don't have any dyslexic Moderators or you might end up being my "patsy" and taking a fall :D

Btw, did you have a different name on the old board? Do any of us know you, or are are you new here? In any event, welcome to the 'Block'.

Is there room for two Dels?

Who knows, could end up being like that Star Trek episode where there is another Enterprise crew existing in a parrallel universe... one evil and one good. An evil Spock and a good Spock -- An evil Del and a good Del. Makes sense.

I'm the evil Del of course. B)

Well gee Manders, it's not like "Led Zep Fan" or any of the variations are all that original. It's sort of like calling yourself Gil-again on a Gilligan's Island forum. :D

I think after most people get to know a person, they can pretty much figure out who they are by the way they post.

*cough* Dan Corleone *cough* <_<

Years ago when I created the 'Del Zeppnile' persona I actually considered the "Del Nileppez" variation. It's actually a more accurate reversal of the bands name, but I just didn't feel like it POPPED the same way as Del ZEPPnile. In my opinion the "ZEPP" part is what makes my name better.

(Some people may even remember a person who went by "Nile Pezzdel" , but I don't remember if it was here or on another forum)

Anyway, for better or for worse DEL ZEPPNILE is known around the world as a true American Superhero.

I thought Marlene Dietrich preferred women...

Maybe that was after the Duke had her. :o

I didn't even notice that was you B_B. But I have been looking all over for you.

Didn't notice it was you until I looked again and saw that scary picture again :lol:

I hope you brought some good arguements. I think it's about time to stir things up around here B)

Maybe that was after the Duke had her. :o

Maybe it means that John Wayne was indeed a sissy.

I didn't even notice that was you B_B. But I have been looking all over for you.

Didn't notice it was you until I looked again and saw that scary picture again :lol:

I hope you brought some good arguements. I think it's about time to stir things up around here B)

So it's only worth quoting now when you already know it's me?

What an elitist.... :rolleyes:

If we didn't separate the chaff from the good grain, we wouldn't have bread to eat.

s'natch.

~666

A very poor comparison, Andrewito. Imagine being a compelete noob...then we would automatically think you the chaff. Even the undiscovered stars shine bright, it's your own problem that you don't have a good enough telescope.

Yeah---I deleted my PM to you about redheads under the "Dan Corleone" name...

I totally knew it was you from your first post that I read.

Was it the "man of respect" part that gave it away, or the fact that a certain ~*other member*~ was already pissed off at me and ready to rat me out?

... or was it obvious that 'Dan' was hot for you and wanted your body?

btw, has 'HappyHamBone' checked in here yet ;)

So it's only worth quoting now when you already know it's me?

What an elitist.... :rolleyes:

Alright, I guess I deserve that one. But I'm really a shy person around people I don't know. :rolleyes:

You'll have to think of a way that I can make it up to you.

How about a weekend in Paris in a room with a view? ... you little Euro-hottie you!

Corleone was Del Lite. :rolleyes:

;)

IIRC, isn't he that.. uhh.. "superhero"

who wears a condom on his head?

:unsure:

:D

Corleone was in the witness protection program just trying to get by without getting whacked.

besides Superheroes are nothing without Supervillians to play off against... <_<

Hooray! Sugah is in da house!

Okay Manders and Zoso, you two are kicked out of my cell for awhile. Sugar and I have some 'catching up to do' and the conjugal visit trailer is currently occupied by Ev and Angie.

sorry Del,..

Shugah's a bit.. uhh.. "tied up" right now. ;)

[lemme tell ya, friend,.. she puts the "D" in D-Block!! :thumbsup: ]

Archived