New photos.

glicine

As a business person that is not in the music business, I can't help but wonder if Jimmy surrounded himself with a young, progressive forward-thinking management team and spent less time with Ross Halfin, that we would be witnessing a Page career renaissance. I can't help but wonder if Halfin is part of the problem, as opposed to being part of the solution. Just my observation/opinion.

What makes you think he is a part of the problem? Ross is a treasure IMHO.;)

:D I can just imagine the long lines of "young, progressive management teams" that would jump on the occasion to work with Jimmy... but... I doubt it works this way with Mr. Page. :yesnod:

:D I can just imagine the long lines of "young, progressive management teams" that would jump on the occasion to work with Jimmy... but... I doubt it works this way with Mr. Page. :yesnod:

I agree with you on that point. And I personally think Ross is an almost one of Jimmy's family or relatives. I guess Jimmy might be happy and be relieved when he meets Ross.

I was unaware of Ross'a attributes. I look forward to the project he and Jimmy are working on in the hope that it will be one of the highlights of my summer. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Ross' latest comments re: Jimmy, from his diary dated June 3

I agree with Ross. I don't understand people giving him a hard time about Jimmy. I am glad that Jimmy has such a great friend as Ross. Give him a break!

And I feel empathy for Jimmy, being hounded like this. He graciously gave an autrograph in this incident, and the fan should have been elated with it. But they had to make a scene when Jimmy said "no" to a photo. It probably took place at the RRHOF Annex in NYC. At one time there was a video on Youtube of Jimmy leaving there, walking down the street. Probably posted by the person hounding him for a photo. Unbelievable!

I agree with you, of course... It must be horrible to be stalked that way.

But what about Ross being a good friend? I don't want to give opinion on something so private, but if I were Jimmy I wouldn't be too happy about what Ross wrote on his last May post, or better to say "in what manner he wrote it" (noone is bound to be a LZ fan, not even him... but anyway...)

"So go and throw your Led Zeppelin dvds in the bin"?

Very nice indeed.

I agree with you, of course... It must be horrible to be stalked that way.

But what about Ross being a good friend? I don't want to give opinion on something so private, but if I were Jimmy I wouldn't be too happy about what Ross wrote on his last May post, or better to say "in what manner he wrote it" (noone is bound to be a LZ fan, not even him... but anyway...)

"So go and throw your Led Zeppelin dvds in the bin"?

Very nice indeed.

don't take ross too seriously, that's just him having a joke. he and jimmy are quite close, i would think. actually the who are his favourite band.

Ross' latest comments re: Jimmy, from his diary dated June 3

I agree with Ross. I don't understand people giving him a hard time about Jimmy. I am glad that Jimmy has such a great friend as Ross. Give him a break!

And I feel empathy for Jimmy, being hounded like this. He graciously gave an autrograph in this incident, and the fan should have been elated with it. But they had to make a scene when Jimmy said "no" to a photo. It probably took place at the RRHOF Annex in NYC. At one time there was a video on Youtube of Jimmy leaving there, walking down the street. Probably posted by the person hounding him for a photo. Unbelievable!

Well, in a certain way I agree with you and with him. Celebrities should have their own privacy, I'm sorry there're fans like that woman and those ebay-sellers around Jimmy. He shouldn't be stalked and disturbed when he is privately on the way.

HOWEVER, it is different when it comes to a public event, like the Rock n'Roll HoF induction. I'm not saying he has to greet the fans, but it's always a nice gesture.Ross may see it differently, but I just don't agree ALL the people who want to have a word with Jimmy or an autograph from him are lunatics. Jimmy is hero in many fan's eyes, he is widely beloved and adored, it's understandable that the fans want to be a little (very little) bit closer to the musicians they have loved and supported for many years.

Anyway, I'm not taking Ross' words too seriously, the same towards "throw the LZ DVD in the bin", and I never sent and probably will never send him any kind of emails. Wish everyone a nice day!

don't take ross too seriously, that's just him having a joke. he and jimmy are quite close, i would think. actually the who are his favourite band.

I hope you and Glicine are right about that :)

I really like reading the Diary, it's so fun:

Saw John Paul Jones as well. He was playing The Lemon Song while eating his cereal on a fretless bass. Okay, I'm making that up.
:P

• 2 weeks later...
Forgive my confusion....is Jimmy going to be at the LA Film Fest screening of the documentary Friday?

Not that I know of. Please, I don't want to spread misinformation again. Not twice in one day! I'm merely hoping that that's the case. He's in LA, the LA screening is this week, I'm going to the screening. Just some wishful thinking on my part.

Not that I know of. Please, I don't want to spread misinformation again. Not twice in one day! I'm merely hoping that that's the case. He's in LA, the LA screening is this week, I'm going to the screening. Just some wishful thinking on my part.

Another interesting thing is, there is also the Secret Policeman's Film Festival in LA now ongoing which features the performance of Page/Plant from 1998 in Paris.

Another interesting thing is, there is also the Secret Policeman's Film Festival in LA now ongoing which features the performance of Page/Plant from 1998 in Paris.

Ooh, I may have to spread myself around LA for the next couple of days (wouldn't be the first time ;):D )

I like the Jeff Beck pics, too.

After all I'd like to thank Ross for taking those pics and putting them up, no matter what he said, he must have a warm heart, knowing fans won't survive without Jimmy pics. ;)

And, partner look nr.2.

15x9760.jpg

RobertPlant1.jpg

Jimmy, did you snatch both the leather jacket and this coat from Robert? :blink::lol:

No, they both are just trying to show they are still loyal to lady Hel in hopes to offer her Heaven

No, they both are just trying to show they are still loyal to lady Hel in hopes to offer her Heaven

Isis Infinite named one ,or lets just say for the photos above the good side of Hela

Kabbalah One...is that you?

Archived