New photos.

glicine

Yes it does and wouldn't be the first person to come back again under a new name.

Ha! It wouldn't be the first time she came back under a new name. :lol: But these posts are less (I can't believe I'm saying this) lucid than her previous ones. Maybe we have a new "one"...

Ha! It wouldn't be the first time she came back under a new name. :lol: But these posts are less (I can't believe I'm saying this) lucid than her previous ones. Maybe we have a new "one"...

:lol: True. Guess we'll have to wait and see how things unfold. Never a dull moment here!

Back to the topic.

Mr. Halfin has again posted some photos on his site.

I'm actually wondering how is the weather in LA? Isn't it a bit too hot for leather and scarves?

Great timing, glicine! I just checked a half hour ago and they weren't up!

Not starting a rumor here, but these look like album covers!

2046qh.jpg

140i3gz.jpg

What Jimmy said, "It was absolutely amazing. They didn't need me in all of that".

Totally! :lol: I was just making an observation as to Ross' style. Seriously, y'all, I don't want to start any rumors! ;)

I'm sure this is a stupid question, but why does Halfin describe himself as a "well known humanitarian" on his web site?

No, it's a good question, I wish I could answer "Because he is" ;) I just checked the definition, and I guess Mr. Halfin is entitled to this "title" (sorry!) To be humanitarian

Jeff Beck looks amazing at his 65. :thumbsup: to Jeff.

Archived