Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hotplant

Random Thoughts v.3

I love my new computer......I got a MacBook. So much better than a PC.

I've had mine for 8 months and love it more with each passing day. Okay, that sounds queer but I agree with you, it's much better than the PC desktop I still use ocassionally. And best wishes to your father on a successful surgery and quick recovery.

I love my new computer......I got a MacBook. So much better than a PC.

I'm a Mac'er to! It's always good to meet a fellow Macintosh user! :wave:

I have a 1999 G4, WOW!!! 400 Mhz processor (it was the bomb back when it was new) a 2003 G4 Quick Silver WOW! 1.0 Gig dually! (that one is still better than this XP PC I'm squeaking on!) And the top of all topper's.... a 2006 2.8 X4 Mac Pro! That one really ROCK's! There all 3 set up for recording audio so I don't get to much use out of them on the web, except for up dates and uploading.

In fact the 1999 G4 is so out dated it's back in it's box and the Quick Silver need's a hardrive, I got it second hand, it went out after a heavy year of working with audio, just haven't gotten around to fixing it yet. The Mac Pro is in and out of storage and still going strong!

I'm a Mac'er to! It's always good to meet a fellow Macintosh user! :wave:

I have a 1999 G4, WOW!!! 400 Mhz processor (it was the bomb back when it was new) a 2003 G4 Quick Silver WOW! 1.0 Gig dually! (that one is still better than this XP PC I'm squeaking on!) And the top of all topper's.... a 2006 2.8 X4 Mac Pro! That one really ROCK's! There all 3 set up for recording audio so I don't get to much use out of them on the web, except for up dates and uploading.

In fact the 1999 G4 is so out dated it's back in it's box and the Quick Silver need's a hardrive, I got it second hand, it went out after a heavy year of working with audio, just haven't gotten around to fixing it yet. The Mac Pro is in and out of storage and still going strong!

I'll join the club :wave::D

New avatar, peeps. One thing I love about Macs is Photo Booth and the Film Stock effect. I was having too much fun with it.

New avatar, peeps. One thing I love about Macs is Photo Booth and the Film Stock effect. I was having too much fun with it.

Urrf :rolleyes:

Today's my birthday. Woo.

Happy Birthday to you, Electrophile.

I hope you have a great day.

:birthday::birthday::birthday:

It is my birthday, too! :)

And my brother's. But we are not twins.

I have about a dozen patients who have this same birthday.

Seems to be a popular day.

Edited for spelling error. :slapface:

Edited by BUCK'EYE' DOC

Happy Birthday Electrophile! Happy Birthday BUCK EYE DOC! and to any other members of the forum who were born on this day (since it seems to be a popular one)!

happy_birthday_10-728921.gif

^^ Happy (belated :bagoverhead: ) Birthday Electrophile & Buck'Eye' Dock! Hope your day was sublime and filled with pleasant surprises (and lots of chocolate :D)

You know, I really should be mindful to work out before work, not after. I did yoga for an hour and a half, finished at 10pm, drank my protein, and am now...wide awake :whistling:

Edited by Patrycja

^^ Happy (belated :bagoverhead: ) Birthday Electrophile & Buck'Eye' Dock! Hope your day was sublime and filled with pleasant surprises (and lots of chocolate :D)

Thanks, Patrycja,

We must be on different time zones as our birthdays are on the 7th, so we are just getting started and have an entire 22 hours left to celebrate! :D

Happy birthday to everyone, sorry I missed this!

Any news on your Dad, Elizabeth?

No, not right now. His surgery is scheduled for the 18th and he thinks he'll only miss about 2 days of work at the most. We won't know whether the mass was cancerous or just a cyst or what have you until after the surgery.

Happy Birthday to both of you :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUCKEYEDOC & ELIZABETH!!!!

:birthday:

Elizabeth - keep us posted on your dad. Thinking good thoughts all will be okay.

:birthday::toast:Happy Birthday Elizabeth and Buck Eye Doc; Have a wonderful day!!!! :D Edited by Virginia

Today's my birthday. Woo.

Happy Birthday! Mine will be this Friday.

I was at the beach with some friends yesterday and we saw a pelican sitting at the edge of the pier. Some boy who looked about 12 got close to it holding an empty water bottle in his hand. He approached my friend Rick and something interesting happened:

Boy: "Are you brave enough to throw this [water bottle] at him?"

Rick: "I'm not stupid enough to throw it at him."

Boy: "What would you think would happen if I did?"

Rick: "I don't know. I wouldn't want to know."

Then the pelican started pooping! Since the wind was blowing, that shit was flying sideways, and barely missed the kid! The kid then ran away. It was as if the pelican was giving him a warning, ha ha!

Thanks, Patrycja,

We must be on different time zones as our birthdays are on the 7th, so we are just getting started and have an entire 22 hours left to celebrate! :D

Alas, hardly as I'm just outside of Toronto, unless you count the different time zone my brain was clearly in at that moment :lol: . Anyway, I hope you've had a wonderful day - all 46 hours of it :D

Edited by Patrycja

My dog is SO WEIRD! Tell me, how many dogs do you know that chew on their own ears? I have a dachshund, and they have kinda big ears to start with, but mine has extra-big ears. So big that she can put her head down on the bed and work her ear into her mouth, and then sit there and slobber and mung on it for a while. She usually rolls around on her back while she's doing this - it's the most ridiculous thing you've ever seen. Then, every once in a while, she forgets what she's doing and takes a big chomp on her ear, and then looks all surprised like, "HEY! Who's biting my ear?!" What a nut...

Edited by Footsteps of Dawn

My dog is SO WEIRD! Tell me, how many dogs do you know that chew on their own ears? I have a dachshund, and they have kinda big ears to start with, but mine has extra-big ears. So big that she can put her head down on the bed and work her ear into her mouth, and then sit there and slobber and mung on it for a while. She usually rolls around on her back while she's doing this - it's the most ridiculous thing you've ever seen. Then, every once in a while, she forgets what she's doing and takes a big chomp on her ear, and then looks all surprised like, "HEY! Who's biting my ear?!" What a nut...

Pets are nut.My cat knows how to knock on window with her paw. :huh:

I didn't teach her that.

Does anyone know how you get rid of stretch marks? I have some on the back of my legs that i want to get rid of desperately. I want to be able to wear shorts this summer. <_<

Nothing takes my stress away like a good rollin triplet.. now.. where exactly to find one..