Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Hotplant

Random Thoughts v.3

My wife and daughters have gone away for 2 days, any suggestions as to what I can listen to, I'm fed up listening to the same old stuff.

Take the time and download everything by The Tea Party, first album to their last one. The stuff rocks in a cool organic way

Major, what happened to your old signature? I found it funny when you posted pictures on the Beautiful Women thread

That's a band I heard a couple of things by many years ago, liked them, meant to check them out but never did. Although I seem to recall there was a problematic Doors influence...?

The singer is a natural baritone, and so everyone just assumes he is copying Morrison, but it really isn’t the case, lyrically they are very moving lyrics in the vain of Zeppelin or the Doors, but vocally Jeff Martin is much more from the entire Joy Division style.

Make the effort the turn the lamp down low, turn it on at night, you won’t be disappointed.

What century do you live in? You think it's cool to go hunting in Africa? It is ILLEAGAL to hunt Lions in Africa. Tell you what why don't you take on the Lion without the gun? Fair play hey? :angry: Whilst you at it drop your teacher mate a line and ask him to take a pop at a White Rhino. Tusks go for shed loads of dosh, dosen't matter if they are an endangered species does it? Stick to your own country and shoot whatever floats your boat if you feel the need to do it

Dude, cool it. Did you not read what I said? I said that was 40 years ago! I also said that it is illegal now that they are endangered. Hunting is a part of our heritage, I am sure you do things that I frown upon. Missouri is a (mostly) frugal area and we work harder than people in the urban areas do in order to keep it that way.

Did ANYBODY READ THIS LINK????? :mad:

http://www.wildlifee...hunting.html#cr

In certain African countries it not illegal to hunt lions and do not agree with it!

Jeez!

I did! I thought it was very interesting to read the stats and how the government does not seem to care about people hunting their (unless I misunderstood something). Thank you for the website!

I did! I thought it was very interesting to read the stats and how the government does not seem to care about people hunting their (unless I misunderstood something). Thank you for the website!

ALERT: Misuse of the word 'their' :redcard:

ALERT: Misuse of the word 'their' :redcard:

Sorry, I was going to put "their animals" but then I backspaced and forgot to change it... d:

My wife and daughters have gone away for 2 days, any suggestions as to what I can listen to, I'm fed up listening to the same old stuff.

Ram, if it's been awhile.

Sorry, I was going to put "their animals" but then I backspaced and forgot to change it... d:

Whatever helps you sleep at night ^_^

(joking)

Major, what happened to your old signature? I found it funny when you posted pictures on the Beautiful Women thread

Wrong thread

Edited by Charles J. White

Dude, cool it. Did you not read what I said? I said that was 40 years ago! I also said that it is illegal now that they are endangered. Hunting is a part of our heritage, I am sure you do things that I frown upon. Missouri is a (mostly) frugal area and we work harder than people in the urban areas do in order to keep it that way.

Sorry Victoria I didn't mean to offend. Please accept my apologies? :friends:

Sorry Victoria I didn't mean to offend. Please accept my apologies? :friends:

It's totally fine! (: Thank you for your apologies, and I am sorry if I offended you. (:

Dogs can't spit............

I'll remind Ted (my dog) of that little fact, the next time he snorts his saliva all over me.

I'll remind Ted (my dog) of that little fact, the next time he snorts his saliva all over me.

My dog sneezes in my face.

^^^ My dog is a Boxer, so every time he exhales hard it contains mouth and nose juices of some sort :o

^^^ My dog is a Boxer, so every time he exhales hard it contains mouth and nose juices of some sort :o

same happens to you after a really good morning.....